The new york times Is Reporting That A Member Of schiff's Staff Met With "whistleblower" Before They Filed Complaint

So wait here you say it is a fact based on the article in NYT.
Then latter you are implying it is false. You should be on Trump legal team your grasp of facts and reality is along same level as Mr. Mayor

Notice how libs are very sure to use the word, “whistleblower” when ever referring to this individual. It’s more sheople food for the sheople and I luv it. :tumbler_glass:

2 Likes

Because that’s what he is.

I know you guys live in your own narrative, but here in the real world, it is universally accepted that he or she is a “whistleblower” in both the legal context, and the colloquial.

3 Likes

No my friend…that’s the spin, intended especially for you. Now open wide…and swallow what you’ve been told.

1 Like

It’s a conspiracy!

Coup!

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh…

No. It’s not “spin”, its reality.

He or she is a whistleblower - they saw or heard something that didn’t sit right with them, and they reported it up the chain of command, completely following the procedures outlined by the Whistleblower Act.

He followed the law, and did his job. And for this, the narrative you follow demonizes him.

3 Likes

what’s there to blow a whistle on when the president is doing a great job?

It’s treason. Plain and simple. Treason.

By law, he or she is a whistleblower… Try your spin in front of a judge…

Liberals like senator Grassley and the acting DNI. All liberals.

Whistleblower is the accurate and factual terminology.

Sorry you don’t like it.

Too bad. So sad.

Allan

What do YOU call someone who blows a whistle in documented accordance with a whistleblower law?

I believe the narrative he follows has already declared him to be a treasonous spy.

Yeah. The newspaper that Trump held up during the press conference and refereed to the article.

Whatever trump wants me to call them.

Wait … aren’t you the one of the ones here who hates the New York Times? And now you’re saying this article they wrote is accurate? I guess The Times ain’t so bad after all, is it, conan? C’mon, admit it.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You’ve proven you’ve swallowed a lot with just your post.

“He told me it was perfect, that there was nothing on the call, but, I know what was in the call,” Pelosi continued, before quickly adding, “I mean, uh, it was in the public domain.”

1 Like

Didn’t the same staffer fly to the Ukraine right after that paid for by the same company that is paying Hunter Biden?

But whoever it is is a whistleblower.

You just don’t want anyone to say anything bad about Daddy Trump no matter what.

Shouldn’t that be asked about Trump, too?

2 Likes

Of course the NYTs is handed the information from the Dem committee. It is their Newspaper.

2 Likes