The new york times Is Reporting That A Member Of schiff's Staff Met With "whistleblower" Before They Filed Complaint

That sounds kind of suspicious.

Maybe they should call off the corrupt media phony impeachment.

^*

2 Likes

How so?

They suggested he go the to ig and get a lawyer. .

That’s crazy!

3 Likes

Kind of makes what a lawyer I listened to right. He commented on the fact that the whistle blowers report looked like it had been written by lawyers. Could it be that Chuck sent the man to the leftist lawyer that worked for him to write up the tale.

“They knew it might be coming”, “It was written too well”. “He is a treasonous spy!”. “I don’t like his haircut!”…

All are irrelevant to evaluating the evidence and convicting in the Senate.

1 Like

The fact remains, by meeting with pencil neck it gives the whistle blower allusion of bias intent.

3 Likes

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1179489780809129984?s=20

1 Like

Which other oversight committee would he have gone to that would make the “allusion” unbiased.

1 Like

What facts? The article is clear that the Whistleblower did not meet with Adam Schiff.

Why not read the article and then try to spin it again.

3 Likes

What article? New York Slime?

The paper on record of great Russian collusion?

That’s the source of the story. Are you using another source or just making it up as you go along?

2 Likes

When you post â– â– â– â–  from New York Slime is no different then posting â– â– â– â–  from Infowars.

Yeah, dammit. Get better sources. Like Gateway Pundit. That’s the cutting edge of journalism.

3 Likes

This is a thread about an article in the New York Times.

You have provided an alternative version of what was in the Times. I assume your are ranting about the Times to deflect from your having made your own version of the story up.

Keep spinning.

4 Likes

Libs need to understand New York Slime has no credibility here…and neither those those spout the Slime as a source.

What is the name of ■■■■ is an “allusion of bias intent”?

They have more credibility than your imagination

3 Likes

would you say that…treason?

1 Like

Yes and a coup

2 Likes

Everyone knows that by law federal employees have access to congresspersons right?

Allan