The new york times Is Reporting That A Member Of schiff's Staff Met With "whistleblower" Before They Filed Complaint

Already answered…you guys just keep ignoring it because well…that’s what you do

What did the Intel people tell the wb?

Go on…its about to get real crazy in here with the truth…

Some flimsy FEC regulation that was torn apart in the Mueller report over the tower meeting, and is even less appropriate here.
There is nothing.

That’s not what Mueller did…

Try again…

That’s one fail

Clumsy deflection. That IS being asked, by committees in the House of Representatives.

My question to YOU stands: what law or Congressional rule did Schiff violate that merits censure? Be reminded that mocking the President is not against the law.

1 Like

Court of law only allows first hand information.

Sounds like they have a problem!

I am unfamiliar with Congressional rules, of course. No, just lying in itself is not illegal and of course he’s not going to do that.
Preferably one does not have someone serving as a judge who is consistently lying about the person who he’s accusing or what he himself has done in the case.
And no, his mocking rendition was not the essence of what Trump said, not in the least.

What does a “court of law” have to do with anything?

Everything if your trying to impeach.

:rofl:

No “court of law” is involved in impeachment.

Then what’s with the investigation?

Why would it do that?

Schiff wouldn’t be a judge if Trump is impeached.

Why does this sound suspicious? A person became aware of a serious offense by our President. He/she asked for advice on what to do going forward. Schiff simply told them to follow protocol, filling out a whistle blower form (exactly what the law is there to do).

1 Like

OK, thanks for the serious reply. I do think it was ill-advised for Schiff to be unprofessional in his speaking to Congress. It’s not a good look, especially when you are in control of the investigation.

That said, no one can seriously claim that Trump’s words in that phone call can in no way be construed as a quid pro quo. You may not agree that’s what he meant to do, but you can’t dismiss it out of hand:

President Zelensky: “I’m very grateful to you for that because the United States is doing quite a lot for Ukraine. Much more than the European Union especially … we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defence purposes.”
President Trump: “I would like you to do us a favor though…"

And do you really want to try to ban demeaning or misleading speech from the floors of Congress? Gonna get awful quiet there, from both sides of the aisle.

Yea because the first thing you do is run to congress instead of your supervisor or IG when you don’t know what you do.:roll_eyes:

2 Likes

They also went to the cia director who went to the doj who killed it…so…

Anything else?

Who is they?

2 Likes

I feel like maybe you aren’t super up on the vagaries of the legal system

That was far more kind than I could have managed.

1 Like