The New New New Covid Strain

Hide yo’ kids, hide yo’ wife!

2 Likes

SARS was too deadly. it killed a higher percentage of people which could be why it disappeared.

i’m no virologist but i recall biology teacher saying the more deadly the virus, the less it will spread. ebola is a good example

as everyone knows covid is a “safe” virus statistically speaking. so a very well designed virus.

2 Likes

It has been stay inside cold in Michigan for more than a month now. Airborne viruses always spread easier indoors.

3 Likes

good point

Big outdoor events have never been sources of outbreaks of this, but this thing hit us in early 2020, while it was still winter. Of course it spread, just like flu spreads, due to indoor contact with someone who has it.

1 Like

We can say anything we want . We have our shots and booster shot.

Gretchen Whitmer needs to ban winter, start large bonfires in the metro areas and get drunk.

No one catches Chinese Wuhan Virus during riots and semi peaceful protests

4 Likes

Because they are outside events. Ban outside activity and you magnify the probability of spread by increasing the amount of time spent in close indoor proximity with others.

1 Like

“mostly” peaceful.

2 Likes

wonder how sweden will deal with this new strain

3 Likes

She should ban winter snow and cold. She is such a genius.

If she starts large fire in metro areas and promotes mostly peaceful protests and riots, she should be ok.

1 Like

That’s right mostly peaceful as fires burned in the background when fake news was expressing their opinions reporting their biased news. :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Memetime. lol

8 Likes

Gonna be a new scarient every time people start feeling a little bit of freedom.

Thought you could go out without a mask next week? Sucker!!!

5 Likes

World panic attacks and racial bias shutdowns. Africa gets shut down but the disease is prevelent in the EU and other former colonialistic countries. The borders are not closed to them folks

In other reports the new Xi Chinese Wuhan Virus also known as omnicron appears to be mild and not significant.

For all the freekouts, we are going to pay taxes and eventually die of old age. I got more important things to do than lock myself away in my safe room.

The colonial world did not care when half the south Pacific Islanders died from European disease in the early 1800s. Guess what goes around come around. All liberal progressives must flagulate themselves and feel extreme guilt to atone for the sins that others committed.

Somebody should try throwing a bucket of water on her. :wink: :wink:

We should follow the science, Top 5 states with most daily COVID cases are now blue states, bottom 5 are mostly red.

4 Likes

Viruses are going to mutate so they can survive.

That is just a fact.

2 Likes

We do have Dr’s in South Africa saying it’s mild who have been dealing with Omicron when only thing we knew about it was that it was more mutated. Let’s hope they are right, it’s encouraging news.

2 Likes

As I posted above, omicron is a milder variant with more spike proteins making it more transmissible. A shutdown limiting its spread could actually prove detrimental to stomping out the more deadly delta variant. Follow the science.

2 Likes