The New New New Covid Strain

The non science of Fauci Ouchie and NIH is amazing. How much did NIH give Wuhan Lab? What do they know that we do not?

No comments progs?

5 Likes

unbelievable

2 Likes

Fauci Ouchie already has flip-flopped on masks, he’s lied about the US funding of gain-of-function research at the Wuhan lab, and he’s unconvincingly cast doubt on the lab-leak theory even though that looks increasingly likely. He opposed the travel ban from China at the start of the pandemic. Fauci Ouchie advised our One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier to delay imposing a travel ban for this latest Chinese Wuhan Virus variant, XI, also know by a WHO detractor as “Omicron.”

1 Like

how long before lefties go “waa waa Florida’s numbers are going up waa waa…”

“your boy DeSantis…blah blah blah”

do NOT underestimate what the soulless left will do for political ends

4 Likes

Do not waste a crisis.

2 Likes

Not really paying much attention to what TV says. A couple of epidemiologists I read are talking a lot about how our vaccines and boosters will still be effective against Omicron…maybe just not “as” effective.

Here is one person I follow and read as often as I can.

Same panic, different scary-sounding name.

“Go get your vaccine with this one. For real this time. This one’s the big baddy. Until the next one…”

What are you up to so far, three shots? Four? You’re catching up with Anthrax. :wink:

3 Likes

Was just reading about this.

Sounds pretty good and a good case for killing the mitigation rules. We knew this all along just a different path to get there.

Not the new strain, it’s the end of the pandemic

1 Like

Walking across a busy street blindfolded or high on drugs is also a significant threat. Lightning strike are also a threat.

1 Like

Just heard on the news that one of the South African doctors that helped identify the Omicron variant says that thus far cases have been mild and have been treated at home.

Fingers crossed.

3 Likes

ha well put

1 Like

Three. Don’t know I’ll get anymore. It’ll depend on my own research.

CDC has no business giving guidance…on anything. It’s a shame what’s become of it as an agency.

democrats and media and lord Fauci will never take that tone

they should, to provide some assuredness to the public. but leaders do that. these guys are political opportunists of the highest otder

I understand what you are saying and the thoughts behind it. But I would not go there just yet. Maybe in the summer…it becomes endemic.

i agree but like all govt funded agencies they only seek to grow themselves

everything else comes secondary

1 Like

They have been the one agency I stopped paying attention to along time ago. Like July of 2020.

good! always be skeptical of these bloated bureaucracies.

Three, eh? Almost there. I hear you’ll be able to know what’s in those vaccines around the year 2076 or so. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes