The New New New Covid Strain

I usually am. I think NIH has afforded itself much better information wide. When I think CDC I just think USAs version of WHO. Who I never had any use for.

1 Like

Lol. It’s not rocket surgery…genetic sequencing and the same preservatives as in everywhere vaccine, minus the microchip. Lol

Lord Fauci Ouchie, and do not forget our One Horse Dog Faced Pony Soldier, maskless and completely confused by his advisors.

2 Likes

It’s ok Mr. Konssurvative, booster shots every six months is cool. Just wear your mask, social distance, and no sexual activity

1 Like

if you are unsure just check back with the tv news horn

1 Like
  1. :man_shrugging:
2 Likes

huh. turns out first four cases recorded were fully vaccinated

what of who to believe about any of this anymore…

3 Likes

Your own lying eyes and ears. :wink:

2 Likes

ha heaven forbid!

i’ll be sent to re-education camp

3 Likes

has the US found its first omi strain yet?

i bet you it’ll be in Florida!

1 Like

That simply is not true. The vaccinated in all categories, get better antibody results from the booster than the peak after their second of the original shots.

dont you dare think for a second i’m not relevant sheepies!

A lot of good points were made in this video.

Chief among them, lockdowns cause more deaths and misery than the virus, and that the approach taken appears to mostly protect the wealthy at the expense of the middle class and poor.

2 Likes

This travel ban sure is showing left-wingers what hypocrites they truly are.

3 Likes

Yup…well said Samm.

Beat me to it, was just going to post this.

3 Likes

They haven’t even released the efficacy ratings of the vaccines on the new strain. I am hoping that Dr. in South Africa is right and it is a milder form of the virus which we hopefully could be seeing play out the evolution of the virus to a less deadly coronavirus that we have to live with like the rest of them.

3 Likes

The South African doctor, Angelique Coetzee, is reporting patients with extremely mild symptoms and no hospitalizations.

Good news unless you are the CEO of Pfizer or Moderna.

2 Likes

Need I say more?