The New American "Right"

You know what.

Perhaps.

Yep… .it is in the Op-Ed

Yet they are doing it.

This might be one of most ignorant post I’ve read here in a long time.

And to think…I was intellectually intimidated…tsk, tsk.

1 Like

Hey… I know that our fringe is calling for the arrest and execution of politicians because they think that they eat babies… but we shouldn’t call that out… it will only hurt our own positions.

Real healthy.

1 Like

Other than the border hawks… what is the policy that is in the op-ed?

That’s a terrifying thought how we are the point of the debt creeping to 200% of gdp in a decade or so and everyone is shrugging their shoulders like oh well let’s wait and see what happens.

At this point all we can do is strap in and hope those people who keep saying debt doesn’t matter are correct.

No.

Libertarian. Not a modern liberal.

Well that ain’t good.

Lets go over what you said.

We were always for border security…always. Now I know you’re going to say, anti immigration and racism etc.

You do know about half of em vote democrat…don’t you? Which remain about the same for last couple decades.

LOL are you ignoring what is happening over at democrat party? It’s just another left-wing talking point in accusing others of what libs are doing themselves.

Then you haven’t talked to to many Conservatives have you? We been anti media long before Trump came around…hell if you were paying attention you could easily have spotted it under Reagan.

That’s why I said it might be on of most ignorant post I’ve read here in a long time.

And things will only get worse, right? :wink:

Dude… I was referencing what is in the Op-ed.

Did you read it?

No…I’m original liberal. Not a authoritarian hiding behind the label of liberalism.

1 Like

Yes I read it. Wasn’t really impressed to say the least.

So then why is my breaking down what he said the “most ignorant post”?

Jezcoe is basing his responses on the Op Ed in the original post.

It does not appear from your answers that you have read the Op Ed.

Perhaps that explains your confusion here.

And you still haven’t answered his question as to how anything other than the border issue is a policy issue and everything else is culture war and grievance politics.

Because William F Buckley and specially Bow Tie idiot Will weren’t Conservatives. Just because the media calls em that doesn’t make it so. The media hold them up as Conservatives when they weren’t.

1 Like

I am talking about what David Marcus wrote.

I didn’t come up with the Op-ed… he wrote those things… not me.

So how does that make mine the ignorant post?