The National Divorce

Christians, so scary.

So if the GOP becomes a Christian nationalist party, can a jew or a Muslim join?

Sure we are the really inclusive ones. Lots of legal immigrants who US citizens are conservatives.

Oh so today conservatism and gop are synonymous. Cool cool. Let’s see what tomorrow brings

What’s a Christian nationalist tho.

Two words that scare libs?

1 Like

Yeah apparently words have meanings. Who knew? (Yeah yeah meaning of woman meaning of man)

So what’s a Christian nationalist.

Why are you asking me?

“Christian … so scarY”

She didn’t just say say Christian. She said Christina nationalist. According to you two words that scare libs

Trying to figure out what their meaning is…. When you used together.

I know both of those words individually trigger libs. Doesn’t mean I know what the combo is, I would imagine some forced baptisms and mandatory church socials.

2 Likes

Or may be people who talk about the downfall of the West.

I wonder how the nationalist part got ignored in your attempt at derision.

2 Likes

A Christian believes in salvation and redemption through the blood of Jesus Christ. The father, son and holy spirit. It is easy to believe that we are one nation under God, a Christian country. We can also love our country and be proud to be Americans from sea to shining sea.

But it is brobably a waste of words to have a discussion. I have to go to work now. Bye Mr Clear.

Thank you Z. We do enjoy a Christ centered life, love our Country, and shake our heads at apologists who suffer from self-aggrandizement syndrone.

+10 to fly over country.

Psalm 33:12-22. Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people he chose for his inheritance. From heaven the LORD looks down and sees all mankind; 14 from his dwelling place he watches all who live on earth- 15 he who forms the hearts of all, who considers everything they do

It is OK to be a Christian and Praise God to live in America.

Byeeeeee.

Yes yes proud nationalist until the word is discussed is its historical context.

You love nothing more than to increase the power of your side. Nice try though.

In terms of MTG’s recent pronouncements? Dominionism. Nothing more, nothing less.

3 Likes

Dominionism has been stewing in the background for a couple of decades now.

Now it is coming out as a legit part of a political strategy.

These people are dangerous.

3 Likes

Well…maybe it is a strategy, but it most certainly is a goal…one that I personally consider achieved but not yet realized. And if dominionism is your goal, control of the SC is key, and that was cemented 10/26/2020.

1 Like

They sold out. :wink:

11 Likes