The National Divorce

Done with this.

Hold on though… .you were giving “white people” kudos for stopping the global slave trade.

No, I was essentially saying, if I grant your oh never mind, like I said, done here.

Yeah… you can’t get out of that hole you dug yourself into.

I understand.

1 Like

No sense arguing with someone who is either incapable of understanding your argument, see ya.

Which we all know must be destroyed.

Got any examples of “blackness”?

1 Like

When they start using official words like “transitive”, you know they mean business.

1 Like

You are the one that made the argument that “white people” stopped the global slave trade when I said that England were the one’s who were patrolling for illegal slave traders.

Not me.

For about fifteen minutes sometime before Ford’s first Mustang

I don’t understand how conservatives here allow libs to play you.

there is so much more that divides us then has been slavery, race or abortion even…but yet my follow conservatives continue playing right into hand of forum libs. Every ■■■■■■■ time.

It saddens me.

Repuglicans deserve to lose if they play the games you all are playing.

Liberals here love to discuss slavery and the civil war. They do better with the issues of 1860 than with the issues of today.

2 Likes

Slaves have been part of the world since about 4000 BC or more. That’s 6000 years. But we end it it after less than 100 years of being a new nation. That’s pretty good. Such was the power of the constitutions words… Ask Frederick Douglas…

Took a Civil War and all that tho. Still a lot of folks angry about that.

And England to prowell the Oceans for slave traders. Then Obama bombed Libya into chaos and brought back their slave markets. Such Irony there.

I loved watching Muhammad Ali fight. But why he changed his name from a very tought and famous southern abolitionist “Cassius Clay” to Muhammad a name from a people who ran the slave trade is very odd…

wiki…

"Cassius Clay was an early Southern planter who became a prominent anti-slavery crusader. Clay worked toward emancipation, both as a Kentucky state representative and as an early member of the Republican Party.[3]

Clay was elected to three terms in the Kentucky House of Representatives,[7] but he lost support among Kentuckian voters as he promoted abolition. His anti-slavery activism earned him violent enemies. During a political debate in 1843, he survived an assassination attempt by Sam Brown, a hired gun. The scabbard of Clay’s Bowie knife was tipped with silver and, in jerking the Bowie knife out in retaliation pulled this scabbard up so that it was just over his heart. Brown’s bullet struck the scabbard and embedded itself in the silver. Despite having been shot in the chest, Clay tackled Brown, and with his Bowie knife removed Brown’s nose and one eye and possibly an ear before he threw Brown over an embankment.[8][9]

In 1845, Clay began publishing an anti-slavery newspaper, True American, in Lexington, Kentucky. Within a month, he received death threats, had to arm himself, and regularly barricaded the armored doors of his newspaper office for protection, besides setting up two four-pounder cannons inside. Shortly afterward, a mob of about 60 men broke into his office and seized his printing equipment. To protect his venture, Clay set up a publication center in Cincinnati, Ohio, a center of abolitionists in the free state but continued to reside in Kentucky.[3]

Clay served in the Mexican–American War as a captain with the 1st Kentucky Cavalry from 1846 to 1847. He had opposed the annexation of Texas and the expansion of slavery into the Southwest, but had volunteered because of Mexico’s attempt to seize the state, which it still claimed. While making a speech for abolition in 1849, Clay was attacked by the six Turner brothers, who beat, stabbed, and tried to shoot him. In the ensuing fight, Clay fought off all six and, using his Bowie knife, killed Cyrus Turner.[9]"

Well well

I thought that this was aligned with this discussion:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/wellness/poll-over-50-percent-of-americans-expect-a-civil-war-in-the-next-few-years/ar-AAZNzMn?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=2f299794b8b2474aac7e1bb228481193

That would be the case:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/watch-medical-students-walk-out-of-ceremony-over-pro-life-keynote-speaker/ar-AAZWXdR?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=1a8c1ca61fee4a7d97be45f4f8b0210c

2 Likes

Divorce.

“We need to be the party of nationalism. And I’m a Christian. I say it proudly we should be Christian nationalists,” she said.

“And when Republicans learn to represent most the people that vote for them, then we will be the party that continues to grow without having to chase down certain identities or chase down, you know, certain segments of people,” added Greene in an odd statement that appeared to acknowledge non-Christian as “segments of people” the party will give up representing.

What do The big guy Joe, baby Hunter, and many liberal progressives have in common?

self aggrandizement at the expense of normal people

1 Like