The Myths About Republicans/Conservatives!

No. You are mistaken

Remember that other thread this morning where you said Republicans don’t whine and complain? :rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Bad ideas like cutting taxes at full employment and starting a trade war at the same time? Pretty sure that wasnt a liberal idea.

That’s a policy argument. I support policy arguments. But a lot liberals have a hard time staying on point. They quickly switch to judging the real or imagined flaws of people who see things differently. Which is the subject of this thread.

Another myth about Republicans: They’re fiscal conservatives that care about deficits and out of control spending

1 Like

Actually you said that in your other thread when you complained about youtube ads promoting gay pride as being a discriminative attack against conservatives

1 Like

Good point. But that could be said about both parties. Neither party has done squat for over 50 years. But they are both excellent at pointing fingers. The both suck.

Yeah, Democrats definitely don’t have the Progressive Caucus.

Wrong.

Not what I said. Not even close. I said they don’t have a liberal caucus. Not all democrats are progressive. But all are liberal. Understand yet?

Lol!
So why are you doing just that in this post?

Make no mistake the other side does that exact same thing as well. About the time you realize that neither side holds a higher ground in any regard is when you will come to realize how things work.

No matter how many things you think your particular ideology doesnt do there is more than a few examples of where they do. And you can go with the cop out that said things arent REALLY what we stand for, the other side can say just as much.

3 Likes

Excellent reply.

2 Likes

Nope dem’s are better.

1 Like

Conservatives accused liberals of “hating America” during the Iraqi War.
Conservatives accused liberals of “siding with terrorists”
Conservatives accused liberals of wanting to start another civil war.

How is posting your OP on this forum educating the public?

You say there are flaws on both sides of the spectrum but focus solely on the left.

Cool, another victim thread.

1 Like

Progress to what?

Its all they have.

It’s been awhile ride for me politicly. I was born in the early sixties when there had been generations of men who had been conservative, even if they didn’t call themselves that.

And during my lifetime that term was then co-opted for political purposes.

I’ve watched that entire movement change from small government to being taken over by the extreme religious right. All so they could keep their kids away from other kids that they don’t like and use the government to impose their version of America on the rest of us. And a bunch don’t even attend church anymore.

It’s a complete 180. These people aren’t conservatives. They’re Trump Republicans. Or just Republicans.