The Mueller Report -- Points of interest as I'm listening and reading

clyburn says it’s coming.

Send money now.

You want it too much. You’re going to jinx yourself.

I’ll have to check back tomorrow. No impeachment today.

Rest and hydration. It’s a lonely vigil but we appreciate your dedication. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Good post. I agree.

Do some reading and you might find a surprise!!

1 Like

Denial is more than a river in Egypt.

How bout we speed this up and you simply point me to the content charging Trump with conspiracy or obstruction. :+1:

Outside of that, I have absolutely no interest. I simply don’t care.

Denial of what? There was no collusion and there was no obstruction. No charges. Mueller probe has concluded. Those are all facts. What exactly am I denying??? :confused:

How about if you be patient. I intend to post a lot in this thread. Hang in there.

1 Like

No thanks.

I responded to the OP because you invited comment. I planned to stay away following my initial post because I have absolutely no interest. I only returned because you responded to my original post.

I will now take my leave and leave you to your exploration.

Early on, the President went ballistic when AG Jeff Sessions appointed Robert Mueller as Special Counsel. Here is that section of the Report.

Beginning on Page 78.

I. The Appointment of the Special Counsel and the President’s Reaction

On May 17, 2017, Acting Attorney General Rosenstein appointed Robert S. Mueller, ITT as
Special Counsel and authorized him to conduct the Russia investigation and matters that arose
from the investigation.

The President learned of the Special Counsel’s appointment from
Sessions, who was with the President, Hunt, and McGahn conducting interviews for a new FBI
Director. Sessions stepped out of the Oval Office to take a call from Rosenstein, who told him
about the Special Counsel appointment, and Sessions then returned to inform the President of the
news. According to notes written by Hunt, when Sessions told the President that a Special
Counsel had been appointed, the President slumped back in his chair and said, “Oh my God. This
is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’ m ■■■■■■■■ The President became angry and
lambasted the Attorney General for his decision to recuse from the investigation, stating, “How
could you let this happen, Jeff?” The President said the position of Attorney General was his
most important appointment and that Sessions had " let [him] down," contrasting him to Eric
Holder and Robert Kennedy. Sessions recalled that the President said to him, “you were
supposed to protect me,” or words to that effect. The President returned to the consequences of
the appointment and said, “Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins
your presidency. It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst
thing that ever happened to me.”

The President then told Sessions he should resign as Attorney General. Sessions agreed
to submit his resignation and left the Oval Office. Hicks saw the President shortly after Sessions
departed and described the President as being extremely upset by the Special Counsel’s
appointment.51 1 Hicks said that she had only seen the President like that one other time, when the
Access Hollywood tape came out during the campaign.

Oh please, do we have to spell it out for you people? READ THE ■■■■■■■ REPORT.

LOL sound like partial murder.

In court of law you have to have 100 percent substantiated evidences…not partial evidence.

Sounds like too much like you think and not based on actual evidence.

They’re going to impeach Trump on the basis of there is some evidence, just not enough to prove anything. That will last long in the Senate.

1 Like

Even if Mueller wasn’t able to bring up charges, that doesn’t mean others won’t be able to.

1 Like

The Mueller Report says that the Russians, and not Seth Rich, were the source of the DNC emails.

Starting on Page 48:

d. WikiLeaks Statements Dissembling About the Source of Stolen Materials

As reports attributing the DNC and DCCC hacks to the Russian government emerged,
WikiLeaks and Assange made several public statements apparently designed to obscure the source
of the materials that WikiLeaks was releasing. The file-transfer evidence described above and
other information uncovered during the investigation discredit WikiLeaks’s claims about the
source of material that it posted.

Beginning in the summer of 2016, Assange and WikiLeaks made a number of statements
about Seth Rich, a former DNC staff member who was killed in July 2016. The statements about
Rich implied falsely that he had been the source of the stolen DNC emails. On August 9, 2016,
the @WikiLeaks Twitter account posted: “ANNOUNCE: WikiLeaks has decided to issue a
US$20k reward for information leading to conviction for the murder of DNC staffer Seth Rich.” 180
Likewise, on August 25, 2016, Assange was asked in an interview, “Why are you so interested in
Seth Rich’s killer?” and responded, “We’re very interested in anything that might be a threat to
alleged Wikileaks sources.” The interviewer responded to Assange’s statement by commenting,
“I know you don’t want to reveal your source, but it certainly sounds like you’re suggesting a man
who leaked information to WikiLeaks was then murdered.” Assange replied, "If there’s someone
who’s potentially connected to our publication, and that person has been murdered in suspicious circumstances, it doesn’t necessarily mean that the two are connected. But it is a very serious
matter … that type of allegation is very serious, as it’s taken very seriously by us."181

After the U.S. intelligence community publicly announced its assessment that Russia was
behind the hacking operation, Assange continued to deny that the Clinton materials released by
WikiLeaks had come from Russian hacking. According to media reports, Assange told a U.S.
congressman that the DNC hack was an “inside job,” and purported to have "physical proof’ that
Russians did not give materials to Assange. 182

2 Likes

Seth Rich, another of these conspiracy theories that are now baked in even though

• the family tells them to stop
  • fox news retracted their reporting
  • Wheeler claims fox news lied about his quotes
  • the Washington Times apologized to the family and retracted their story
  • Jeromi Corsi apologized

and yet we still have people on this very board repeating many times debunked points

6 Likes

Exploration? Not it at all. #factsmatter.

every single case ever brought in court has 100% substantiated evidence? are you being facetious?