The Most Truth in the Shortest Amount of Time, You'll Ever Hear

There, there…ya “feel” better. How about a hug?:sunglasses:

Did the dems try to stop it?

Nothing she said was “dumb”.

but if [H-man] had just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, OK, fine. The problem is that he wanted - he had dreams outside of Germany.

The problem, Owens argues, was that H-man didn’t just focus on Germany. He was a “globalist”. If he would have just focused on a Germany, ok, fine.

No Candace, not fine.

They can’t, according to House rules.

The party that’s supposedly all about equal protection under the laws sure has a knack for calling for special treatment when it comes to minorities, don’t they? Isn’t that odd?

Why do you think Democrats only allowed half truths and then wouldn’t have allowed her to respond, had they had total control? Why? If you can answer that honestly…it’ll be a breath of fresh air.

Have you really sunk so low as to just be a partisan pimple? Your long history, involving things so much deeper than the pettiness of our country right now that’s attempting to deal with major issues. Let those experiences of your yesterday, guide you today.

Why do you CHOOSE to insert so much, into something she never claimed, insinuated or believes…and…you’re aware of that?

Mark Dice? Yikes, Im not clicking that, lol.

Regarding Owens, sorry for the offtopic, but days ago I stumbled on a video of her in JRE…i cant resist to share it:

Its hilarious…

What did I insert? Here’s what Candace said:

but if [H-man] had just wanted to make Germany great and have things run well, OK, fine. The problem is that he wanted - he had dreams outside of Germany.

K…now…anything else, before, after…that gives credence and context to it or did you insert your own?

The context is globalism vs nationalism. It doesn’t make what she said any better. It makes her sound more ignorant.

Of course they can. They strike deals every minute of every day.

You’re right, she didn’t because he went beyond Germany. If he would have just stayed within Germany, then fine.

Ok…so you inserted the atrocities of Hitler on her because she didn’t mention or describe his atrocities in her sentence and purposefully condemn them? That’s assuming much, based on very little and that’s the match that you used to light your hair on fire? Come on…

House rules allow the minority party to invite their own witness. Oh man. All that honest. Wow. feels so good!!!

I agree with Candace. She has a right to her opinion. Differences of opinion are how we learn. Having a Biblical worldview is a must to understand this complex topic, IMO.

:thumbsup:

Nope…you avoided my question and weren’t honest about answering it. Spanky, spanky…