The moral case for removing a president

Obama murdered two US citizens.

He’s too canadian. The parties have been purified. No nice people.

You might want to ask Mike Pence about that.

I voted against Hillary and I still have morals.

Based on your comments, I’m kind of guessing that you think everyone should simply stay home and never vote again, since no candidate could ever pass a moral purity test. And if such a creature really existed, I’m kind of guessing you really wouldn’t care about their policy positions. Moral purity is the name of the game.

Why would I do that? Why would I even care what Pence has to say on the subject?

Because that’s what we’re talking about in this thread, of course.

1 Like

Hillary would have wiped the floor with Kasich. The only GOP candidate who had any chance at beating Hillary was Trump.

No you don’t.

You traded them. You could have kept your mouth shut but when folks like yourself and Pence sound off on others morality the support the man who embodies everything you pretend to abhor you just whore out yourselves.

Not from where I’m sitting. This has pretty much turned into just another Trump bashing thread.

There is another of your holier than thou comments. :+1:

It would have been a race.

Kasich was the only Republican who had a lead against Hillary in the polls…ever.

And I think you seriously over-estimate Hillary as a candidate.

1 Like

Obviously polls don’t matter.

Kasich had the moral backbone to say no to Trump’s offer of VP.

And he seems to avoid events with Pence or Trump.

Silly to assume the same things to happen when the context changes.

So you were ok with FDR’s and Kennedy’s adulteress affairs while in office? What has Trump done to match that?

Polls had Hildawg crushing Trump.

Kasich is considering a 2020 run

The world would run over President Pence; leftists would love that.

and……………

How about that great economy.

He will go down in flames just as he did in 2016. Trump will win the GOP nomination in 2020 and he will be reelected to his second term.