The moral case for removing a president

What are you even talking about. If marriage fidelity were a requirement for the Presidency, then about half of our prior Presidents wouldn’t have qualified.

1 Like

He claimed to be a Republican and y’all stopped caring about morals. It’d be funny if it wasn’t so transparent and sad. But hey, libs are triggered.

1 Like

So what’s a person to do when no President can ever possibly measure up morally? :confused:

Please quote some of my ‘‘holier than thou morality crap’’.

I’ll wait, please hurry.

No one has stopped caring about morals???

Both Clinton and Trump were flawed candidates. They both had skeletons in their closet. That is a sad fact.

Sooooooooooooooo…………………………

Rather than focus on character, wouldn’t it make sense to instead focus on issues?

There have been a lot of presidents who have measured up to my standards morally. Clinton and Trump have been pretty much the only 2 in my lifetime that haven’t met my standards.

Weren’t you the guy who pretended that you couldn’t vote from Trump after the tape came out?

Trump has been baptized in the waters of the CEC and came out as the conservative savior.

That ones easy. From your prior post:

The great thing about Trump has been watching the completed disintegration on conservative morals, particularly evangelicals.

Washington and Jefferson had slaves… libs constantly remind us.

Trump is at least better than those scoundrels.

Touche

He knew he couldn’t beat Hildawg. Now he doesn’t have to. 'Peach 45! 'Peach 45!

It’s about the economy cutie.

This whole thing makes John Kasich look even better.

I voted against Hillary. I’ve made that clear on multiple occasions. There was simply too much at stake. I don’t regret that decision for even a second.

Less regulations; tax cuts; booming economy; Gorsuch and soon to be Kavanaugh; record pace for conservative judges nominated and confirmed.

And after only a year and a half.

Try reading for content. That was about your ‘’‘‘holier than thou morality crap’’, not mine.

Whoring is not immoral. It’s a business. You need to wind your neck in.

1 Like

You voted for Trump after pretending to have morals.

Haven’t a clue what you are talking about. Oh well!

Right, while he’s really a dem. That’s his biggest sin.