The Making of the Fox News White House

Maybe-until she’s a little more specific, we won’t know.

But it shouldn’t surprise anyone to see Fox so in the tank for Trump.

How big is your corner of denial?

I was shown… vague innuendo devoid of specific facts. I asked you to cite ONE STORY killed by a major MSM outlet to aid Hillary, in the same way that Fox (and AMI) killed the Daniels story. If you don’t have such an example, just say so.

If you are actually curious about the difference, and not just engaging in typical whataboutism from your side:

CBS put out an erroneous, poorly sourced story that they later corrected. A better example in this case would be if CBS (and no one else) had discovered the document was false, and failed to disclose that publicly.

Fox (and AMI) flat out killed their story, not because it wasn’t true, but because it was damaging to their buddy Trump.

See the difference?

Too funny. one of you had any problems with CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC and MSNBC…but you have a problem with FOX. :rofl:

Is that why you ignore spygate and Fisagate?

Nixon would have survived if he had his own Fox News.

4 Likes

You don’t have a problem with an increasingly fringe, conspiracy driven segment of for-profit entertainment, driving the Executive Branch of the United States of America? How very trusting of you in both big government and big money entertainment.

Why, because you think operation Fast and furious was a movie and not the careless murder of a border Agent caused by Obama.

Don’t forget Pizzagate.

2 Likes

Once again you’re deflecting…

Conspiracy? Will see, Obama and his Deepstate are going bye bye for spygate, fisagate, attempted coup. FaKe news won’t know how to act when the storm hits.

That is not a deflection. I’m not certain you understand what a deflection is, if you believed that to be one.

I thought there was no coup?

I kind of admire your optimism. Nothing ever comes of these things, but you always are positive than something will. Nothing shakes your beliefs.

2 Likes

Not when it’s obvious crimes have been committed by some of these politicians.

Well notify me when these crimes have been prosecuted, and people convicted.

Does it trouble anyone that almost all the other networks are basically an arm of the liberal leftist Democrat political party? The likes of ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC etc. etc. don’t even pretend to be anything but to be in league with the Democrat Party.

1 Like

Prove it…

Any day now, right?