The Making of the Fox News White House

The relationship where they pillory him?

If this is a surprise it means you never watched Fox News or you never watched anything but Fox News.

Of course he is. Unless it’s not his side showing it.

Blatantly hypocritical.

What are your thoughts on Corsi admitting the Seth Rich story was made up?

In the retraction, which was featured on the front page of InfoWars, a fringe website with a long history of spreading conspiracy theories, Corsi conceded that “his allegations were not based upon any independent factual knowledge.”

“It was not Dr. Corsi’s intent to rely upon inaccurate information, or to cause any suffering to Mr. Rich’s family,” reads the retraction. “To that end, Dr. Corsi retracts the article and apologizes to the Rich family.”

1 Like

I think it’s because of a lawsuit, not any sense of regret.

He and his attorney are still sticking to the birther nonsense.

Wow. Did they lose the lawsuit or were they just told by their lawyers that they were definitely going to lose the lawsuit?

Roger Ailes, the man who dumbed down America to the point they would think a rich real estate grifter was somehow not part of the elite.

1 Like

It was predictable

Yes we know faux news keeps the public uninformed.

1 Like

I don’t know if you’re really naive or playing obtuse?

Listen to the revelation from Sharyl Attkisson who is a respected journalist, formally from CBS that at around the 30 second mark that fulfills your wish. “They had a lot of information that a NEUTRAL station would have run but made the decision to hold…”

No one has respected Sheryl Atkinson since she fell off the conspiratorial deep end. She was canned because she couldn’t stay neutral.

How’s that any different than CBS running with the Bush National Guard memo story just weeks before the election? Liberals didn’t give a damn about that.

You know Dan Rather lost his job over that, right?

1 Like

Hmmmm. I thought he retired.

My mistake. Others were fired. Rather stayed on.

The irony of this post right here is staggering. LOL!

Yet she didn’t give examples.

And either way, the NYT doing so makes them “#FakeNews” so why isn’t Fox held to that same standard?

The answer is easy-because the sheople don’t ACTUALLY care about "#FakeNews.’ They just care about being told that what they want to hear.

2 Likes

Maybe she’s lying?

I guess when I asked for an example, I was looking for, you know,… an example.

You were shown…now get back into your safe, little corner of denial.