The Making of the Fox News White House

I thought the big reveal was coming December 5th. Guess not…

Declas!

Can you back up your assertion with the same facts as provided in this highly detailed article linked in the OP, that come even remotely close to showing how your opinion has been informed?

Talking about the subject of the thread he started is not deflecting.

THIS is an example of deflecting:

Or what one may call “whataboutism.”

And yeah, I’ve seen @NebraskaFootball complain plenty about the outlets you cited. But not a single one of them cozied up to Obama the way Fox and Trump are to each other.

You have Hannity traveling with Trump to North Korea for the summit and appearing with him on stage. You have former Fox executives/personalities working directly for Trump, Trump regularly in cahoots with Murdoch, etc.

If Obama had regularly received counsel from Bezos, and took Maddow with him while conducting major foreign diplomacy, etc., the right-wing here would have lost its mind more than it already did.

Trump does it? Totes cool.

Right-wingers can stop pretending they care about media bias any time now. They certainly don’t care about it-except when they think they can use it as a weapon against Ds.

5 Likes

This is true of literally everything now. Deficit? Republicans don’t care unless they can blame a Dem. Voter Fraud? Blame Dems even when Republicans committed it? Campaign Finance Violatioms? Sure Trump may have done it but we have a rumor AOC might have done it so we’re only going to focus on that. Anti Semetism? Ignore Steve King, have you seen that congresswoman in the hijab?

Republicans are thouroughly corrupt hypocritical wads of sentient slime. There is not a heartfelt position among a single one of them other than “Own teh libs.”

1 Like

Most of the left does not seem to understand the difference between a commentator and anchor…

You can’t get any more biased than CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, MSNBC, and Hollywood… Or the Obama admin justice department…lol

I guess that’s the real difference. CNN et al don’t pretend, but Fox does. And the ‘always Trumpers’ believe FOX is not in league with Trump.

What anchor can I tune into on Fox every night to get my unbiased news?

You know we have different time zones in this country…

It’s tough. Rush is a commentator that refers to himself as America’s Anchorman. What’s a thinking man to conclude?

Remember when they told us Trump sent Cohen to lie to congress…

If you don’t know, then that just proves my point, Thanks.

Also Rush was just talking about how most liberals have no sense of humor, so they thinks jokes are real like,…

“Hey, Russia, if you got Hillary’s e-mails, please send them to the media”…

Trump told you he had to rebuild the military after Obama’s admins never ending wars…

That explains nothing.

Which wars did Obama start again?

That’s cuz Rush wants to be an entertainer when it suits him and he wants you to believe he’s an anchorman when it suits you. Symbiotic relationship.

It’s his humor that confuses you… Got to be sharp.

He was not joking. Go watch the press conference and tell us again how he was joking. Listen to the questions that followed his comments from Katy Tur in particular, and how he responds, and the silence in the room, and tell us again he was joking. Look at how the GRU first attempted to breach Hillary’s personal servers the same night as Trump’s comments, and tell us how it was all a funny ha ha joke. This horrendous attempt to re-write history by Rush and Trump, gaslighting the gullible, is really awful of them. Lying to people direct like this, for some sleazy politician is just beyond the pale.

That’s is just plain silly, but perfect, and thanks for the laugh. Proves everything I’ve though about Trump haters…LMAO!

My Thoughts Nebraska…Too many and too complicated to type in the short period of time that I have to do it in now. I will say only this. It has been a propaganda machine since OBAMA won his second term. Hosts and newscasters doing everything they could to paint OBAMA in a bad way. I say this as a conservative who stopped watching and listening to FOX news at or around this time, because it made them no better, and it made me angry that instead of staying above the fray, they jumped right into the cesspool…and helped bring us Trump as the president.

Now we have political nobodies, loaded with money thinking that maybe I’ll get into the the race. I have enough money to be president. Hell if Trump can do it…What’s next. Mark Cuban? Wait, that already happened. Potentially???

1 Like