The lockdown died today

I agree. But the current state of the economy is tied directly to COVID-19. The response, the number of deaths, it’s all tied together.

The state of the economy is tied to the response. 100,000 is a statistic, not a tragedy. Probably Stalin.

The blame for the deaths will be placed on the virus. The blame for the economy will be placed on the pols.

1 Like

Or Biden supporters.

I urge Trump to say that exact thing during a debate.

1 Like

I urge Biden to say anything.

6 Likes

It’s going to be a lot higher than 100,000. That’s the number we’re landing at on lockdown. I hope I am wrong and end up looking stupid on this, but those pictures of everyone partying like it’s 1999 this weekend are really scary.

2 Likes

I challenge you to do the same.

Who is denying liberty…Hint…It isn’t Trump.

:question:

Trump’s opponent will surely have an advantage given how 100,000 Americans didn’t die while their administration was in power.

1 Like

It is very important to note this.

1 Like

All we can do is hope.

The number will increase, but the 100,000 is a milestone that will be latched on to.

Trump literally told you he was never going to golf, that he’d be too busy to ever leave the White House.

2 Likes

It’s 100,000 since February 29. Less than 3 months.

Hey they were all old people!

1 Like

In such a short span of time, the party of “family values” and “sanctity of life” has flushed what was left of their integrity straight down the crapper - and all of this for a miserable gluttonous whiney impetuous willfully ignorant uncaring grifter. For what? A ■■■■■■■ wall? Lower taxes for billionaires? So embarassing.

3 Likes

The one enjoyment the guy gets.

He doesn’t vacation or travel frivolously.

He just enjoys golf…at his own course.

:golfing_man:t3:

1 Like

Advantage with irrelevant? The deceased won’t be voting.

100,000 didn’t die because his administration is in power either, and that’s an easy narrative. Cuomo (among others) already gave him the clips.

You think Americans are going to blame Trump for the deaths caused by “Chinah!”? Dems will try, I don’t think it will work.

Americans will blame him for their current misery if the unemployment stays the way it is. He knows that and so does the DNC and media.

The pivot has already been made by both sides.

The election will be about the living, not the dead.

It’s just gonna be difficult for the Trump team to spin, “Hey look, it was ONLY 100,000 deaths. It could have been SO much worse.” That’s a tough sell.

1 Like

And largely in what states?

The “experts” already did that for him with their models.

Did Obama have a problem with previous presidents golfing? Did Trump have a problem with Obama golfing?

See the hypocrisy? Cover your right eye

3 Likes