The lockdown died today

bullcrap theyre saying hes insensitive

Did D Trump say he would be too busy to play golf during his presidency?

Did B Obama say he would be too busy to play golf during his presidency?

On golfing?

Which is what I am talking about.

What was Trump saying about Obama when he golfed?

Is it hypocritical for Trump to golf after spending years calling Obama our on the same thing?

House arrest is not life. It is existing.

3 Likes

Finally too. Hopefully, the libs will stay sheltered in place. lol

3 Likes

Yeah i’m fine with that. :rofl:

2 Likes

Whatever he said, he was right.

only if it’s hypocritical that dems now criticize trump

Calling out hypocrisy is not hypocrisy itself.

Honestly? I think it’s a zero sum game, the politicians and pundits who will discuss this ad nauseum until Nov. 2nd will focus everyone of you on the minutia of the event. And most of you will ignore the fact that both the Federal & State Governments acted swiftly and decisively to slow the rate of infection. The Feds fulfilled their role in support and logistics, and the States handled the actual pandemic. The states acted on the “worst-case-scenario” models and advice from the “experts”, and the experts got it wrong.

How many youngsters?

Both involve the word hypocrisy though. Do you deny it?

The fact is that young people have died.

The dems thought Obama playing golf was Wonderful just Wonderful.

But then they thought everything he did and said was Wonderful.

They’ve hated Trump from the time he came down the escalator.

Everything about him. I think they(media and dems) are p.o.ed because he isn’t a D and that he isn’t establishment and thus cannot be controlled by them.

1 Like

Yes I not only reside in NJ-NYC area, I am also aware of countless others who are regulars on the forum who also live in this region, including Sean Hannity himself.

It is when you’re doing it too.

1 Like

The election depends on the economy, not deaths.

1 Like

People domiciled in NY or NJ were not the subject of my post.

I’ll agree to a point. In most cases, very little will move or change how Trump supporters and non-supporters view him. Including the 100,000 COVID-19 deaths. Purely from an optics standpoint, 100,000 is large number that will be associated with Trump’s handling of the pandemic. I personally think this will hurt his standing with moderates or anyone considering his response to COVID-19 as a potential voting issue. I just doesn’t look good for him.