The Left's War On Guns

Now do California. And your quote was from a thesaurus, not a dictionary. What we should reference is statutory federal law for the definition.

YOU do California. This is your alternate nonsense, not mine.

My definition was actually from Wiki.

And sure, go find that in the federal code and report back with your results.

Might be found in state department policy instead of statute. I know what our policy has been for most of my life, doesn’t do enough to curb illegal drugs manufacture plus exports. Wonder how much legally US purchased weed makes its way into Canada and Mexico?

Okay, let us know what you find out

Okay

No, I don’t wonder that.

In any event, there is nothing here to support some alternate definition of ‘narco state’. America may be many things, but that ain’t one of 'em.

:thinking:

What possible reason could you have to withhold that information? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Wiki as your definition source, funny stuff.

1 Like

Once we know the state we can go there and look for supreme war pigs. Should be easy to spot.

Not as funny as “random internet dictionary”

Perhaps you would accept Oxford?

Cuz it’s nunya

Hope you are using a vpn if you are looking to hide that info.

Neither is what country you live in. What possible difference does it make? What possible difference can it make? For Christ’s sake, you act as if you were asked for your social security number, your birth date and your mother’s maiden name. :smirk:

1 Like

Never forget, no matter what they say leading up to Nov, that incumbent @GOP members of the @SenateGOP lead by @LeaderMcConnell crafted and voted “Yes” to pass “gun control” on law abiding citizens incl. opening the door for “Red Flag” laws that ignore Due Process.

Not likely too but they are all out of reach, I can’t vote for them anyway, they aren’t from my state except for Portman, who I never voted for or trusted and who isn’t running for re-election. Oh no, I revealed what state I am in. oops.

1 Like

It’s the hypocrisy for me.

White supremacist son of a bitch.

3 Likes

Hell, we’ve been a narco state for a long time because in the early-80’s coke propped up Miami’s economy.

1 Like

I’ve voted against McConnell the last few elections but he always wins in a landslide.

Uh oh, now you know my state. :face_with_peeking_eye:

1 Like

Sounds like one of those White Hispanics.

3 Likes