The Left's War On Guns

So basically, you have a semantic objection to the term “mass”. Which is fine, it’s not my definition.

I am happy with “multiple shooting event”…of which we average over one a day in this country.

Hardly. I am well aware of your penchant for redefining words and phrases to what you think they mean, and then insisting that the rest of us comply.

No, I just recognize efforts to misrepresent data.

1 Like

:rofl: How can I redefine the name of your state? Ashamed and scared?

If you can’t defend your position, why is it your position?

Sun Tzu

3 Likes

You should take “War” out of your user name.

1 Like

Okay, multiple shooting event it is.

Sick burn bro.

No, I’m serious. It’s misleading. Let’s look at your state, which one is it?

How many types of mass shootings are there?

And I am serious, I am not putting my state in this website.

But that is irrelevant for there isn’t a single state in this union that that is a narco state.

So go from a misrepresentation, to an open ended measure, involving even a smaller number of potential casualties, to maximize the impression of the degree of the threat. So predictable, yet so futile.

:rofl: Denial. Such a petulant emotion.

Why not? I’m going to guess: California?

I am not misreprenting anything. It wasn’t my idea to call them mass shootings, but that is what they are called.

You took issue with that, so I tried a different term, but you don’t like that either?

Fine. What do you think they should be called? Surely it is okay to call 4 or more “multiple”?

We are a narco state.

1 Like

Really? What else do you call a state that profits from schedule one drugs anywhere else on the planet?

Ah, two acolytes to Sneak’s Ministry of Alternate Definitions. How exciting!

from Narco-state - definition of narco-state by The Free Dictionary

narco-state
n
a country in which the illegal trade in narcotic drugs forms a substantial part of the economy

How much revenue was generated last year from the sale of marijuana?

1 Like

Oh and pretty nervy on alternate definitions, what is a woman?

political and economic term applied to countries where all legitimate institutions become penetrated by the power and wealth of the illegal drug trade. The term was first used to describe Bolivia following the 1980 coup of Luis García Meza which was seen to be primarily financed with the help of narcotics traffickers.

That doesn’t describe America.

Now, marijuana: this site says $25 billion last year.

Cannabis Industry Statistics for 2023.

That’s on a $23 trillion GDP.

Gross Domestic Product, Fourth Quarter and Year 2021 (Second Estimate) | U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis (BEA).

So yeah, no. Not a narco state.

What in the world are you yammering about? It’s you desperately inventing alternate definitions to support some half assed alternate reality.