The Left's War On Guns

This is the important bit.

MELOY: I think the approach we have to take is the public health approach. There are two main levels to this: There’s primary prevention like we saw with Covid-19 vaccines. You don’t know who’s going to get Covid-19, but what you do is you try to get as many people vaccinated as possible.

Now watch Biden eventually declare a health emergency to confiscate guns.

3 Likes

This is my favorite.

MELOY: When people claim that it is all about mental disorder, that sets my teeth on edge. If you say it’s about mental disorder, how do you then account for the millions of people in the United States who struggle with mental disorders and are not violent?

Emphasis mine. The same way you account for the millions of people in the United States who own guns and are not mass shooters.

He also wrapped up all mass shooters with the same bow.

Dumbass.

2 Likes

Just setting this up.

4 Likes

Declaring it an emergency does not override the Constitution. Even a declaration of Martial Law does not override the Constitution.

Our Founders intended ordinary citizens to keep and bear arms [a contemporary firearm used by foot soldiers] so they would be ready and able to defend themselves against a despotic government if necessary. The AR-15-semi is a civilian version of the United States military’s M16 and ought to be kept by ordinary citizens to defend against a tyrannical government if necessary.

JWK

Yet he describes individuals with anti social behavior traits, impulses to anger to the point of violently lashing out and an obsession to carry out the act of violence elected. Sure sounds like well adjusted, mature empathetic sane members of society.

So this must be the new DNC attack narrative - expect every Democratic propaganda media outlet to follow suit. “It’s not mental illness, so we must ban all firearms.” Progressives will never, ever change, and this is clearly a pretext for an executive order.

7 Likes

I am willing to bet anything that this does not happen.

Your President disagrees.

Let’s go Brandon.

If the Democrats actually succeed with their gun confiscation utopia, this is exactly where they’ll go next.

1 Like

7 Likes

Ban toe clips, not gear shifts.

Those gear shifts are scary and intimidating, though. Better get them too.

Well, they do cause stress … with so many to chose from, what gear should you select? :wink:

2 Likes

2-10. But I’d be willing to allow 1-2 and do away with the rest. A double geared bike is all you need. I tell my wife to go to the bottom of the hill on hers, aim the bike uphill, and blast through those two gears for more than enough exercise.

2 Likes

Nobody needs 10 speeds. One speed is enough.

2 Likes

I grew up riding a one speed bike that weighed at least 40 pounds when I weighed barely 70 pounds that looked just like this one.

Kids today are spoiled. :wink:

1 Like

Well, my wife is just a woman who wouldn’t know how to handle more than a two speed. That’s why I limit her to only two.