The Left's War On Guns

(1) Buffalo supermarket guard was an ex cop who was armed and who shot the shooter! The shooter likely new that the guard was armed ne sure he did recon and was accosted by the same guard.

(2) there are reports that the cops engaged this ■■■■■■ because they caught him outside school and he managed to make it back inside and kill more.

But anyway regardless this isn’t a gun free zone issue. It’s just not.

Now that is a fine plan. :+1:

To that end, we should vehemently and passionately oppose universal health care so as to make sure people with mental disorders can’t get medical attention.

1 Like

So you’re willing to let a kid at the age of 16 carry a gun on any private street in America after passing a test that takes about an 80 IQ to pass? You’re willing to let him go buy a gun without a background check?

Are you still enough to think that mental care can’t exist without big gubment controlling the entire medical field? Swing and a miss.

1 Like

Actual leftists are buying guns as fast as they can get their hands on them.

4 Likes

Well, my grandson thinks so… :wink:

if one can enlist…

Nah. For guns, I’d make it 21 and make the test a bit harder than a driving test.

(said by someone who failed his first driving test.)

The real fun begins when they start showing up to protests armed.

2 Likes

Can you please stop telling them? Thanks in advance.

If mental health care is the issue, why aren’t these people getting mental health care?

What do yo mean by ‘laser focus’ on this issue? How would you propose those that need it get that care?

Yeah it’ll only take one shooting into a crowd of protesters and they’ll all be carrying guns.

1 Like

So I can fight and die die my country at 18 and drive a 4,000 lb weapon but I’m not allowed to own a gun? ;))

3 Likes

A school isn’t a public store. We know that crazies like to kill kids for some sick reason. Why isn’t entry into schools with small children more controlled? This deranged individual walked up to the school and gained access without challenge. It always seems to be the case. Schools should have lots of exits to the outside for safety, and only 2-3 manned entry points, for control.

3 Likes

This is one area where I’m actually for a state plan to provide mental health care. I’m not completely anti-government.

Agreed with all that

I agree that’s a problem.

I;m fine with a military exception. You sign up, you can own a weapon privately.

You aren’t serving? 21.

And hey, that’s my starting point. I could be convinced to lowe it to 18.

But as a drinker, I have ask…we can buy a gun, which could kill our neighbor, at 18, but we can’t buy a beer?

Stop trolling, your not adding to any conversation.

1 Like

There’s absolutely no reason for us to have the drinking age at 21.

That said, get a license and you’re good with anyone carrying in all 50 states in public? Are you good with anyone buying a gun without a background check and no license so long as the gun stays on their private property?