The Left's War On Guns

Well now, isn’t this interesting…

The more interesting thing to me is why?

Why what? That they are suing?

This dumb ass

He was the one telling everybody to use shotguns.

3 Likes

2 Likes

The title is wrong.

1 Like

How should it read?

2nd Amendment infringements fall at too slow a rate.

1 Like

What gets some people dizzy may have no effect on you. Many Libs get dizzy at the mere thought of courts overturning gun laws.

Never happen here…

1 Like

Canada is a lost cause under Trudeau.

Talk about a dictator.

4 Likes

Texas has begun sending fingerprint/DNA kits home for students

You know: to help identify victims of school shootings, as per Ulvalde.

1 Like

You do know the law was passed a year before the shooting.

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::+1:t4:

bAn WeApOnS Of wAr!

They must also know those kits have been around for years. They are used to “help locate and return a missing or trafficked child.” They were handed out in our grade school over 10 years ago when my daughter was in elementary. They aren’t a new thing designed due to Uvalde no matter how hard the libs want to make that narrative happen.

What a sick bunch of people libs are to try and tie this to their stinking narrative to gain points using dead children once again for their political purposes.

Just stop.

5 Likes

I’m more worried about a guy with a 30-06 and a good scope than any “battle rifle”.

1 Like

True that. The number of kills in combat by soldiers using their standard issue rifle, while it varied widely, averages close to zero. The number of kills by a sniper can run in the hundreds.

Good

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/florida-bill-would-prohibit-financial-institutions-tracking-gun-ammo-purchases

4 Likes

This guy is such a dumbass…

A couple hundred rednecks and Karens ran congress off the objective… and they weren’t even armed!

4 Likes

Didn’t notice any F15’s chasing us out of Afghanistan either.

4 Likes