The Left needs to face reality: Trump is winning

He he he he he …
What about Dem Party…where did it go…?
Way to the Left, and while loosing bigly, to boot.

1 Like

Again, polls were correct for 2016. Hillary won the popular vote as predicted by polls. No poll predicted EC totals.

That’s like measuring yards gained when is touchdowns that win the game.

1 Like

Huge? Not likely but the “Blue Wave” is dead and buried.

I pray you are right. They have all become deranged.

Arguing that if one excludes where the majority of the people in the country live … then “X” …is a tenuous place to be.

Its like arguing touchdowns win the game, when the other side want’s total yardage gained to count more.

Dems are becoming a coastal party, only the loons in California (in some areas) and NY (in some areas) think open borders and getting rid of ICE are good ideas.

He coasts are where the majority of the people in the country live.

It is really really dumb to say… If it weren’t for “X” then “Y” would never happen… because it is counter factual.

Flip the argument around to … if it weren’t for Texas…

See how dumb that sounds?

Thinking that the population occupying about 10% of the country should be able to steamroll the rest of us is very dangerous thinking.

That’s why we are a constitutional republic with protections against the tyranny of the majority.

For about the last fifty years your side hasn’t been able to make any gains with it’s agenda outside of the courthouse and that’s about to change for at least the next one or two generations as we return to being a constitutional republic with protections against the tyranny of the majority.

Once again… tha 10% is where the majority of the people actually live. People vote… not land.

Conservatives have an advantage in the Senate.

They always will.

Do I think that their concerns are over represented? Sure.

I don’t constantly harp on it because that is the system that we live under.

And the proper answer to this remains the same post you quoted.

Thinking that the population occupying about 10% of the country should be able to steamroll the rest of us is very dangerous thinking.

That’s why we are a constitutional republic with protections against the tyranny of the majority.

For about the last fifty years your side hasn’t been able to make any gains with it’s agenda outside of the courthouse and that’s about to change for at least the next one or two generations as we return to being a constitutional republic with protections against the tyranny of the majority.

Irrelevant. Electoral college protects smaller states from bigger ones. Its “the United STATES”, and its not a democracy, its a Republic.

Touchdowns win the football game. The other team could have a great ground game, rack up major gains in yardage far above the other team, but if they fail to get more touchdowns, they lose the game.

Same with the election. You gotta get more electoral college votes, not popular votes.

Trump wasn’t playing the game for popular votes, he strategized for electoral votes and he got 'em.

I will once again reply that it is people who it’s and are represented… not land.

And you remain completely wrong. The entire purpose of the senate is to protect the interests of the states.

It is the various districts, determined by population that is represented in the house.

We don’t even elect presidents by the popular vote.

Hence leftist meltdown, they know the courts are changing and they can’t do a thing to stop it.

In fact, Rush Limbaugh speculated leftist attempts to strip Trump of power vis a vis the travel bans, backfired. It may have influenced some of the wins Trump got at the Supreme Court.

That is one comically misinformed post right there.

All the polls had EV predictions and Clinton winning

LOL…Thanks!

I don’t know what you are arguing about.

I already stated that conservatives have an advantage in the Senate. They always will.

It’s quite the fantasy.

You are correct.

But remember, the electoral surprise was won by narrow margins in States that Clinton ignored.

To act like Michigan is all of a sudden some Trumpist paradise when he won the State by a little over 10,000 votes is a little silly.

“Ahem…Food for the little people.”

Go elites. You are moving further and further away from the American people