The left ignores it's own lunacy

I don’t see any names.

You are being fed a narrative here, that is not true. Apply some common sense.

You also don’t see much opposition from democrats. Why do you suppose they are un opposed by most liberals? And I could not care less what they call themselves or of they call themselves anything. Why should I? The fact is they are there and liberals either support them or remain silent. Are you living in some alternate universe where this movement is not happening?

Not counting unfunded pension liabilities?

Who fed me this?

That’s not border security. It’s the opposite.

Or this?

It’s reality. You can have an opposing view. Some do. Most are in favor of DACA

I’m living in the reality where the people who make law are not doing what you say their doing.

Its not border security or its opposite.

That’s because the people who make law are not the ones supporting this. The ones supporting this are trying to get back into powa. How many democrats have announced their support for the mission of ICE? And how may have called for it’s destruction? If you are opposed to the destruction of ICE, maybe you should rethink who you are supporting?

Dems have been in charge of Presidency, Senate and House and we have not seen unfettered immigration. We have never even seen Dems propose that. We can look at the Democratic Party platform on the web and there nothing in there about unfettered immigration.

But as I said previously, you have been taught by your radio talk hosts that Democrats secretly want open borders and you believe what they tell you never asking them for evidence of their charge. Never showing the slightest curiosity to investigate on your own. It fits your desired demonization of Dems so you never question. Evidence not required.

Sad.

List the ACTIONS then.

When these people call for “abolish ICE” do you think they are trying to remove the enforcement of immigration laws?

Why campaign against open borders when nobody in power is advocating open borders?

Because the people advocating open borders want to take over in November.

Are you unaware that the Dems in power who expressed an interest in the “destruction” of ICE are proposing replacing it with another immigration control agency? Are you really that uninformed or are you willfully not mentioning that in order to deceptively bolster your argument?

You have provided a picture of one anonymous guy in a protest that seems to advocate open borders. You don’t even know if that guy was a Democrat. He could be an anarchist. Or a libertarian.

We asked for names to avoid this. People in power. People running. People known as Democrats. That’s who we are looking for.

Good luck finding some actual evidence. Until then, all you have are vague claims.

That doesn’t make it border security. “Most” doesn’t either. What that actually is is an incentive to cross.

I don’t have an opposing view.

It’s.

Yes it is. It is an incentive to cross.