The Latest: North Korea says Pompeo talks 'regrettable'

lol

First time I’ve ever been confused for a Trump supporter.

1 Like

When you make the arguments like one then you sound like one.

i’m pretty sure he was hired to poke you in the eye.

I’m not a liberal and I actually agree with some of his policies, though I usually vote Libertarian. I especially like some of his deregulation policies. I originally supported John Kasich and voted for him in the Virginia primary.

However, I’m retired Army and honor and integrity mean a lot to me in a candidate. Trump has neither, plus he’s a draft dodger, so I cannot support him in the least.

1 Like

So trump first attacked a war hero and now lies about the remains of 200 heroes being brought home. Why does trump hate the military so much?!?

Weird things happen on this forum. I was called anti American and worse for disagreeing with the invasion of Iraq in here; while I was serving in the Army while deployed in Iraq.

1 Like

The sanctions are still on, and they find it regrettable that they actually have to verifiably denuke .

He’s sick! SAD! Pathetic!

No, they actually don’t and they aren’t. Where in the world do they have to verifiably denuke? Get a grip.

I what you say is true, then my apologies to you, and thank you for your service.

However, if you don’t find Trump more honorable than the previous president, more patriotic, and by far, much more supportive of the military then there is simply something wrong with you.

Trump lied and said at a rally that Korea had returned the remains of 200 Korean War soldiers that very day. They had not. How do you call that patriot and not despicable and sick?

And your man Obama did what??

Excuse me, When were the sanctions lifted?

Whataboutism at full strength right here.

I thought this was was about NK, but of course it isn’t . It’s just another we hate Trump thread after all. How dare I bring up the previous admin.

He didn’t lie and say that Korea had returned the remains of 200 Korean War veterans THAT DAY when they had done nothing of the sort.

Sick! Sad! Depraved! Liar!

1 Like

not give away a propaganda victory, not give away military exercise with long standing allies, and did not hype a meeting lofty goals while simultaneously elevating them to appear at an equal level.

1 Like

I believe he brought home 3 live Americans without pay a king’s ransom, and the 200 hundred will be delivered. 100 have already been moved to South Korea, they are just not yet at the pentagon. He did sign a deal to bring home 200. But they are not yet here so of course he is a liar.

So the answer is “nothing”.

sometimes doing nothing is a lot better then doing every single one of the wrong things at once

2 Likes