The last health care question anyone needs to ask

Why do you keep reposting the same thread topic every few months?

Eventually we’ll get them to understand the vague fuzzy contours of Obamacare. It’s been 10 years but I feel like they’re getting close.

We’re have something similar. I’m retired, but I have lifetime insurance that I pay $100 a month for. My company also offers a 24 hour nurse practitioner conference, free of charge. That’s no part of my “insurance”, its given as a benefit from my company.

Two reasons.
We have new people every few months. And they still haven’t offered us their plan. Do you approve of those reasons? I hope so! :laughing:

We can’t wait! :laughing: :grinning: :rofl: :joy:

Then instead of creating a new one bump one of these:

Regardless the answer is the same… they don’t have a plan, they buy coverage through the DC heath care exchange program setup because of the ACA. https://dchealthlink.com/

2 Likes

Are new posters incapable of reading existing threads? Why not just bump one of the many you’ve already made that all end up the same

you have to appreciate the environmental sensitivity to all these recycled face plants.

1 Like

Aren’t we Congress’s employer?

Pesky detail

Yes. And maybe as their employer we should offer them our insurance plan then?

Dayum! I-AM- IM-PRESSED! You remembered all that? I am truly flattered. I can’t remember what you said ten minutes ago.

My next thread will be worded differently though. I like to keep things fresh. So I will not be taking your advice. I hope you’re not too disappointed.

We can see your thread history on your profile page.

I’ll leave it to the mods to decide what to do with your redundant threads.

Your poor memory explains why you keep forgetting the answer to this question you keep asking over and over again.

1 Like

Sure. What exactly should we offer them that is not what they have now?

When I was working far a military agency, I could go to the on-premise clinic when I was at work, no problem.

This was mentioned a little bit in one of my other threads. But I believe it deserves a dedicated thread. There is a very simple way to clarify all of this. There are tens of millions of people who will not be visiting the websites of candidates to find the difference between government insurance plans, private plans and Medicare for all. There are also tens of millions who will not be researching congressional insurance benefits. So why not make it simple for folks? Why doesn’t one candidate simply state this? Out loud in front of a national audience?

"MY VERSION OF HEALTHCARE JUSTICE IS THE CONGRESSIONAL HEALTHCARE PLAN. IF I AM ELECTED, THE CONGRESSIONAL POLICY WILL BE ROLLED OVER, WORD FOR WORD AND MADE AVAILABLE TO THE PRIVATE SECTOR. IF THEY GET IT. YOU GET IT. AND AT THE SAME RATE. NO EXCEPTONS."

A lot of people are afraid of being forced on to Medicare. Nobody is afraid of being forced into the congressional plan.Tens of millions of voters believe that congress has a special gold plated plane. This simple statement could clarify things greatly.

Fine, but with no payments made to the plan by the government. The government makes payments into the Congressional plan because that is part of their salary. Those payments should not be made to others any more than the government should pay everyone the same salary they pay to Congresspersons.

I don’t want anymore qualifiers. Qualifiers make things complicated. I want the statement to be as simple as possible.

So since the government pays part of the Congressional health insurance you want the government to pay that amount towards everyones individual coverage?

No qualifiers remember, the people get the exact same benefit.
.WW, PHS

I want the exact same plan that congress has. Word for word. The only way that we can keep congress from totally screwing things up is too assure that they have to live with the consequences of what ever they force on us. Good idea?