The Joy of Two Cats

I’d been wanting a cat or mixed pair for awhile and was approved by two cats only shelters. Our teenager was interested in kittens.

So while on vacation last week I get a notice that a friend of hers had grabbed two little kittens before they could run into a storm drain.

Long story short the girl’s father is allergic & asked if we wanted ‘em, and we now have two five week old probably tom kittens that, per our vet, are pretty healthy.

They’re sleeping now, pics when they’re awake.

6 Likes

Pics! Right meow!

1 Like

I’m not a big fan of cats but this one stole my heart.

2 Likes

I like cats as aloof as they can be.

I love cats, but I cant do a litter box just wont do it, so no cats for me

My parents have pretty large property and growing up we had a couple of cats but they would do their business outside and they would keep out the vermin.

Pooky the female still lives she is 16 but finally age caught up with her and she is slower but still lovable

4 Likes

We just found out today that one of our cats got hit by a car Tuesday night three blocks from our house. Animal control was called to pick him up Wednesday morning. We called animal control this morning and we confirmed it was Sunni…

Sorry to hear that.

I needed buckets to mop my tears after Anabel passed from kidney failure.

Like the grief packet that came from the crematorium, the new arrivals don’t look like our black cat 🐈‍⬛—one is yellow, the other grey and they’re both males.

Loss is difficult, though.

Here’s Lucky.

4 Likes

Here he is with his brother, Mango.

5 Likes

Mango?!

Love the name…both kittens are very cute

2 Likes

Two boys? You’ll never be alone in any room of that house ever again! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ekko mousing.

2 Likes

The boys are snuggling up with me after playing with each other, and it’s past my bedtime.

This is bliss!

2 Likes

Here they are being lovebugs after driving me nutty going after non-cat items like an ornamental lamp & electrical cords.

Got some exercise throwing water at them and redirecting them to cat toys.

2 Likes

Sir Lancelot aka kitty

Allan

2 Likes

15 years old…

Allan

1 Like

He’s adorable :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

With the new scratching post

3 Likes

He’s in his favorite nap basket filled my wife and I things.

Allan

2 Likes

That is a great picture!

1 Like