The "Inflation Reduction Act" is Inflationary & Raises Taxes on the Middle Class

I call BS on that.

Yes they’re installed by Americans, base poured by Americans etc.

2 Likes

They are manufactured in the US by GE, Siemens & Vestas

https://www.eia.gov/todayinenergy/detail.php?id=28912

1 Like

For now.

Again I call BS.

Not hard to look it up nowadays.

Where are GE wind turbines manufactured?
Image result for GE windturbines made in China
LM Wind Power, a GE Renewable Energy Business, is a world leading designer and manufacturer of rotor blades for wind turbines, with a global manufacturing footprint that includes blade factories in Brazil, Canada, China, Denmark, India, Poland, Spain, France, Turkey and the United States.

Little more added info.

1 Like

For a long time. The west’s water issues are only going to get worse and desert expansion is gojng to slow down significantly

Indeed. Mining materials, chemicals etc.

1 Like

Until somebody solves it.

Although turbine manufacturers’ supply chains are global, recent investments are estimated to have raised the share of parts manufactured in the United States to 67% in 2011, up from 35% in 2005-2006

1 Like

.gov? Seriously?

1 Like
1 Like

Good…now they’re moving in.

You really have no idea the energy we need to run modern day industry.

1 Like

Locked links?

Interesting.

Again I call BS.

I’m building a small 9000sf facility that has 800 amps and operated another one that has 1200. I think I have an idea

Sorry not buying it.

One of the 3 interior sub panels we had installed last week

Good…what are you running off of it? And then figure out total kilowatts…and then figure out how much wind turbine makes when it rotating.

Just for the record, most houses have 100 amps. Larger homes have 200.

800 amps is enough to run small to med machine shop depending on how many machines are running at once.

1 Like

How much money is spent on medical costs due to the burning of fossil fuels?

Looks like 0ver 800 Billion.

An article from the “Life Sciences Intelligence?”

Are you sure that didn’t come from the State Science Institute?

I’m quite aware of electrical usage. We calculated our loads when we did the original plans and had the main panel upgraded from 600 to 800. Our peak draw is 580A

The information came from multiple scientific studies.