The house select committee on Jan 6

this week huh?

You have it wrong.

The claim is so preposterous, even Ann Coulter is skeptical.

which confirms my post thanks

1 Like

No it doesn’t. It confirms that the claim is so preposterous that even Ann Coulter is skeptical.

1 Like

and so referenced by the left

until next time she calls bubba a rapist or obama a racist then that week… she’ll be ■■■■■■■

beautiful

So referenced by the right.

Alternatively, Coulter is alright when calling Bubba a rapist or Obama a racist but now she’s dog poop.

the left brought her up. not the right

How many times have I seen Bill Maher mentioned here and on right wing shows lately? He even did a bit about it.

bill maher opens his ugly mouth and everyone stops the presses on both sides as though he’s the oracle of the age

If it is suspected that Laudermilk was conspiring to aid in a plan to invade the Capitol, then by all means prove it and charge him with seditious conspiracy. If not, this is a disgusting political smear and will backfire.

1 Like

Sounds like she still Carries a flame for the guy.

2 Likes

Yup. And even she can see Mules is preposterous.

Yes yes. Someone whom Laudermilk showed around the Capitol building one day was involved in the Capitol invasion the next day. What we are missing is that Laudermilk had any idea what this guy was going to do, much less any involvement with it.
That’s why this is a smear, unless that knowledge and involvement can be shown.

1 Like

I’m going to presume it wasn’t nefarious on the congressman’s part, but will reserve a laughing emote if it was.

How so? Are you saying Rasmussen made up the poll, or do you think that the respondents were political plants?

1 Like

Actually, he spills it a bit at a time everywhere he goes, and has to go back to the well of lib talking points to refill his bucket on a regular basis. :wink:

2 Likes

You don’t have to plead the 5th to avoid answering if they (the committee) don’t press the issue. Not answering questions is an art form among that ilk. Besides, the hearings are not over. Indictments for contempt of Congress won’t be issued until the end.

Much. :wink:

1 Like

Almost as outrageous as what Hunter got for those color crayon scribbles. :wink:

3 Likes