The house select committee on Jan 6

You only must know the key districts in the key battleground states to figure out how to steal an election. It’s not rocket science.

Here where I live, the drop box that I used is outside of our largest public library on a msin street in our downtown. Literally tens of thousands of these hits would have been recorded, many of them multiple times as people commuted to and from work, and delivery drivers passed by.

The problem with Mules is that there is just no connection of the dots betweenvthe cell phone hits and all of the ballots.

Was there a new episode today?

2 Likes

Hell, there is no connection between those ballots and the phantom people that supposedly voted.

Well, you said it.

Thanks for admitting that anyone can put any number of ballots in those drop-boxes with no signatures, not documentation and no tracing and you think that’s A-O.K.

2,000 Mules Confirmed! Thanks!

And thank you for admitting that Mules does not prove this happened.

Also, ballots require both signatures and documentation.

All in all, your post is a fail.

Fail is the Biden legacy.

You really haven’t been paying attention, have you?

Derp.

I sure have. That’s how I know that you are full of sweet, creamery butter

The DNC took a stand in 2016 called Trump-Russia collusion. They haven’t backed down from that debunked big lie for six years. And they knew and know it was a lie.

Why should Trump back down after 2 years from an allegation that he believes is true merely because the fake news media and the globalists among the political elite, the ones who lied about Russia-Trump, keep asserting that it’s debunked?

HRC instructed her foot-soldiers to keep pushing back and never back down in pushing her obvious lies that few voters believed, and now the Dems are crying because Trump is unrelentingly pushing back and has 70% of voters sympathetic.

“Instant karma gonna get you. Gonna knock you off your feet.” John Lennon.

1 Like

The Proud Boys had a written plan lol. That’s why they were charged with sedition.

I’m sure there’s no more terrible surprises in store.

1 Like

You understand.

Enrique Tarrio had a history of working with the FBI.

Were those plans drawn up by him? Or by his FBI handlers?

Judas sheep?

1 Like

This was his tweet the day before the videos came out. But no, he never lied. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

And there it is. Nothing is true, nobody did anything wrong, unless they did, which means that they are FBI informants.

This type of thinking is actively corroding the country.

1 Like

Even Ann Coulter is calling out DSouza hackery.

“And the grift goes on.”

so ann coulter legit to the left now?

man. hard to keep up with you all

3 Likes

Yup she’s our favorite.