The house select committee on Jan 6

The United States Congress consists of the US Senate and the US House of Representatives. Both together comprise the Congress (or Legislative Branch).

Senator McConnel as Majority Leader (at the time) supervised the Senate Sergeant at Arms who was 1/4 of the board overseeing the Capitol Police. The other 3 members being the House Sergeant at Arms, the Capital Architect, and Capitol Chief of Police.

WW

Buffalo man wasn’t in the senate chambers neither was Babbit.

1 Like

Your gaslight is showing.

1 Like

They got into the Senate chambers.

And the crowd got very very close to Senators who were evacuating…they were escaping through a hallway right behind where the rioters were gathered.

A quick thinking Capitol police officer distracted the rioters and kept their attention away from the fleeing Senators.

It’s funny how almost all the violence was in the halls of congress and that’s what they want investigated! Who got Buffalo man to go near pelosis throne! Things happened near the senate hall, but that was not where the majority of the issues occurred! Who made the decision to not staff up the halls of congress? Pelosi! The Sargent of arms reports to her! Period the end!

Thanks for agreeing with me that almost all the violent issues that people want to investigate we’re in the halls of congress! That’s Pelosis area! I know it’s hard to own up that she failed her constituents.

But with Dems and globalist Repubs fighting tooth and nail to prevent any gathering or presenting of that evidence from occurring, of course.

1 Like

We want to investigate the whole thing.

The Senate Sergeant at Arms is part of the whole thing.

Your gaslighting will not draw attention away from that fact.

You were already wrong at least twice in this thread but keep trying to cover your tracks with more gaslighting.

Thank you, fixed mine.

WW

1 Like

That, for some reason, LIZ CHENEY is considered a Leftist (of all things) tells me a lot on how far down the rabbit hole many on the Right have fallen. She is an arch Conservative. She just doesn’t take the knee to Trump, and that gives her more integrity than most Republicans at the moment.

I don’t agree with 99% of the things she believes, but I believe she has a backbone and does what is right. Shame she is mostly alone when it comes to this from her fellow Republicans.

3 Likes

Sure investigate the whole thing! Comparing what happened in the senate to what happened in the halls of congress is like comparing a bazooka to a p-shooter. I’ll hold my breathe when Pelosi releases videos in their entirety! Guarantee you the staffing issues were with the halls of congress!

San Francisco put this into effect in early April of 2020. I don’t now how one would legally label it but the punishment is rather severe.

During a press conference held Friday around noon, San Francisco Police Chief Bill Scott said one individual — who had dismissed prior warnings — was cited in the past 24 hours for failing to shelter in place, an infraction punishable by fine or even imprisonment.

SF Police Start Issuing Citations to People and Businesses Breaking Shelter-In-Place Order (sfist.com)

1 Like

How was that missed? Do you need to revise the media outlets you use?

Here he is at the desk of the desk of the President of the Senate.

You are correct about Babbitt she was the first (and because she got shot, the only) member of a mob breaching a law enforcement barricade leading to the House Chambers.

WW

You obviously don’t know Cheney very well, no one tells her what to do. Example: Kevin McCarthy.

1 Like

The dude who also stole pelosis gavel was in the halls of congress! Like I said all the violent crimes were in the halls of congress! Buffalo man didn’t hurt anyone! He’s just mentally off!

Apples oranges.

The question was protest. The broken doors and windows was the mistake.

Obviously they were protesting the House accepting questionable certified EV votes, which meant only the House was going to be the focus.

Adam Schiff wrote the screen-play. Pelosi was the set director. FBI were side-stage prompts and casting managers. Dems need to keep a very tight rein on what questions will be allowed to be asked and answered in any enquiry.

3 Likes

Congress is composed of two parts, the Senate and the House.

WW

I get that! The protest was over EC certification that’s a house issue! Not a senate issue!