The house select committee on Jan 6

That’s only because you assume-and irrationally, given the last two hundred or so years-that people want politicians to govern when they genuinely don’t anymore.

It won’t be an Augustus. It won’t even be a Buzz Windrip. It will be, more or less, the reign of Emperor Kanye West. But white obviously.

Jeez man, you are cynical.:grinning:

I get it.

Seems you have no room to talk. You are believing the liar nancy even today.
At least I did not believe trump was not a liar. Cant remember ever saying he was not a liar. Heck I will even say that every GOP member in DC lies.
But you keep defending the liars on your side of the aisle with your head in the clouds that they would never lie to you.

One hundred percent name ID has blown most other factors out of the water in electoral politics. If Matthew McConaughey goes for it, he could be governor of Texas no matter what party he runs with. The Rock could be governor of Florida or a senator anytime he wants to.

That’s not cynicism. When W won because he had his dad’s name, it would have been cynicism then. With fifty popular primaries and social media, this is just what the world is now.

Also that should be that you assumed rationally, not irrationally. Things have just changed in the last handful of years.

It is a damning indictment of the lack of quality within the ranks of the Republican Party that Jordan is the best they could choose.

I would recommend Moliere’s The Imaginary Invalid as an alternative. It would be far more satisfying than listening to Jordan’s pathetic and puerile rants.

With respect to Jordan’s absence from the committee it will allow a more in-depth and meaningful inquiry.

Do “peaceful tourists” normally necessitate increased security measures?

How can one reconcile “traditional, peace loving Trump supporters that were the hallmark of all previous rallies” with Trump promising to support the person who assaulted a heckler at one of his rallies? I would have thought that would be nigh on impossible.

Indeed they have.

I swear the only way I would ever be able to stomach trump would be if I couldn’t remember what I had for breakfast.

Wonder if/ what the correlation between trump support and Alzheimer’s is

The question to be asked under those circumstances is why didn’t Trump ensure that there were 10,000 security personnel present?

Everyone already knows this. What happened on Jan 6th was like yelling fire in a special Ed class and being surprised when you cause a stampede.

The people who need to be prosecuted are those who knowingly lied telling these guilible fools an evil organization was in the process of stealing their election.

Or have them show that they had evidence that suggested they were not knowingly lying.

The protesters were the victims

Oh man. “Yelling fire in a special Ed class”. :sweat_smile:

What does “informally request” mean?

Will that include Trump providing evidence under oath?

We know. It was fine to question 2016 results…now we censor questions on 2020 results.

4 Likes

Capitol police who where there aren’t credible witnesses?

Allan

The word is “Sergeant”, not “Sargent”.

Hillary Clinton supporters broke into the Capitol in 2017 to try and stop the vote certification?

Wow I never knew that. The media IS good at suppressing things.