The house select committee on Jan 6

On one side we have confirmation that it happened.

On the other there are no such texts.

But… they have to exist because that would mean that one side did a bad thing and we all know that the other side does worse things… so replace reallity with something made up and remain MAD!!!

2 Likes

She was a hair’s breath away from being appointed special council.

And let us look at the excuses here.

Is it something that we look for in a leader to believe and follow the person that is telling them what they want to hear… no matter how bizarre those things are?

1 Like

So mad smoke came from the dragon’s nostrils.

Mythos…its for dinner until Pelosi is ousted.

Lets go slowly since you seem to be having trouble.
Pelosi is a liar and you are defending her lies like a good little partisan.
Pelosi was never going to have a bipartisan independent commission.
This was not her first rodeo. She has done all this before.

3 Likes

Since the day I joined this forum, nigh on 40 years ago during the Bush II era, this one’s perennial: ”We love being total ■■■■■■■■ all the time because . . . liberals [insert “taught us,” “forced us,” etc.].” Yes, that must be it.

2 Likes

Browsing through the text messages from Meadows, I found this gem from Jared on Jan 6.
If anyone ever questioned why Jared was a Senior Advisor to the President or didn’t think he could provide trusted or valuable advice, here is his plan on how to get a message out to the public.
:joy:

Jared Kushner to Mark Meadows, Jason Miller and Dan Scavino
Why don’t we post on his Facebook page since he isn’t locked out there…

What a joke. You really need to clean your own house before you point fingers. Party before country man that you are.

Take a look at your own house before you point fingers.

Ignoring that whole thing that she passed legislation that established a bipartisan independent commision in the style of the 9/11 commission and McConnell killing it.

Okay then… keep on keeping on.

1 Like

Marshal Marshall Marshalls. Why is it those who beg for martial law are the most likely to misspell it?

Answer: Because they’re the dumbest. Really just dumb, so dumb.

At least we know Dumb Marj has a list of co-conspirators on hand somewhere.

Is there like a filter that you have on your browser that is replacing what i am typing with something else?

2 Likes

Pelosi is a liar and you’re a partisan carrying her water.

1 Like

What she meant was that only Seattle based Funk hop band Marshall Law would be enough to turn the country around

Where’s Matt Dillon when you need him?

Hey, it’s no big deal. The Democrats would do worse—that is, if we concoct an absurd hypothetical situation that never happened and just assume!

No, she’s talking about Marshall Tucker Band Law.

1 Like

Side note, Male bangs are coming back. Mark it down hwyflier told you first.

Hey:

Who’s the only president in American history whoever flatly stated the words “I don’t take responsibility at all” in the midst of dealing with a national crisis during the last year of his presidency?

No need to answer. It’s a rhetorical trivia question.

2 Likes

Its “both sides” that’s been programmed into a default assumption. Reactionary’s did something corrupt or said something hateful? Well I’m sure Democrats did something even worse. I can’t point to any examples of equivalent behavior, but both sides are just as bad

2 Likes

I think you are wasting your time. I remember a poster here who really thought that the whole commission deal was Pelosi’s creation. When I tried to inform him about the house bill that Mitch killed it was like he was never going to admit to that fact. And now we are going to face a whole bunch of Trump supports who will say that any of the evidence that this current committee refers to is manufactured. Any documents or sworn testimony will be ignored.