The house select committee on Jan 6

There is AMPLE video and image evidence to back up every assertion.

Have you read it?

Da, da, dumpā€¦dumpā€¦dumpā€¦another one bites the dust.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/gop-congressman-rejects-jan-6-committee-records-request/ar-AAS0q1s?ocid=msedgntp

2 Likes

Well if we are going to go into conspiracy theory land then this is what I will propose

tin foil hat on.

The Trump administration made up all of the confusion about the validity of the election in an effort to convince enough rubes that overturning the election that he lost was a supportable position.

All of this hinged on Mike Pence unilaterally throwing out electors. In order to pressure Pence, an internal campaign of threats was made to his physical wellbeing, including on Jan 6th where he and his staff had their access badges deactivated the morning of while the Trump controlled FBI instigated a riot in order to send a message that he should ā€œdo the right thingā€

Tin foil hat off.

Nowā€¦ if I were to come here and claim this for real you would all think that I was soft in the head.

Is there evidence of fed leo being inserted in dissident groups?

1 Like

First is a friendly records request.

Then a subpoena.

As the Congressional subpoenas are getting upheld by the courts it becomes harder and harder to legally resist them

Plenty of evidence they all broke the law, thatā€™s enough to warrant an investigation.

Yes of course. Is there evidence of metal being able to withstand certain heat levels?

Itā€™s a conspiracy theory for now. Being pushed by obvious people. Same as the conspiracy theory that this was a planned insurrection being pushed by obvious people.

Into whether the broke the law not whether they were plants. You want to hop skip and jump to that

There is zero video and image evidence showing him to be a plant. Stop

With a historical basis. The onus is on the FBI, by their own actions.

1 Like

There is a history of them planting.

1 Like

There is a historical basis for many assertions. Thatā€™s why itā€™s so easy to make the assertions. No matter how silly or little evidence exists for same

Thatā€™s why itā€™s so easy for the theory to be pushed

History is evidence.

1 Like

You could have just said no.

There is evidence of criminal trespass and vandalism. That is what I am talking about.

Yes of course. Again however itā€™s evidence for an investigation. Not reason for investigation.

This is quite literally true for any event. Until we know otherwise every looting was conducted by FBI plants to discredit the blm movement.

I already agreed that there is evidence of him criming. The rest is being read into it

Exactly why the Wittmer sting was so damaging.

You did not watch it then. They were videoed removing the barrier that also served as a warning line.

They should be on the most wanted list.

Thatā€™s your dream. ā€œMost wantedā€. You are trying to connect dots. Good luck. Itā€™s not gonna happen.