The house select committee on Jan 6

Based on the video of them acting illegally. Did you really just ask that with a straight face?

Really?

The events of January 6 were the best thing that could have happened to democrats…any and all concerns about the November elections that were in the process of being legitimately presented in the House and Senate were rendered moot…at the end of that day liberals found a whole new reason to accuse Trump’s supporters of being vile violent white supremacists…hell it gave the left a whole new reason to impeach a guy who wasn’t even the president anymore.

Democrats were the beneficiaries of January 6. IMHO it couldn’t have worked out any better for lefties.

Their criming isn’t what you want. You have made that abundantly clear. You want the investigation into whether they worked for the feds. That’s based not on what they were doing but based on conspiracy theories.

Hook, Line and Sinker…

Played…yet again.

1 Like

Plus video of him tearing down perimeter fence.

Evidence.

Of him tearing down perimeter fence. Is it evidence of anything else?

Doesn’t matter what I want, they committed various crimes and acted as if they had preplanned the event. The real question is why don’t you want them investigated? Don’t worry, we all know why.

2 Likes

There was some clear pre planning from numerous parties. None of it worked out imo as it turned into a riot but that’s how it works i guess

Bullhorn guy did his part effectively.

The mob ran out of juice inside.

Wonder where the fence and signs disappeared to.

1 Like

Probably moved by the same guys who took selfies with the “tourists”

Do you think the FBI has infiltrated the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers? Yes, or no?

That is far more than trespassing where the barrier was removed.

This isn’t a matter to disregard.

Yes

…

Would you like chalkboard and string too?

The capital police should be completely reorganized. They ar responsible for at least one death. The swat guys who stood in front of the door moments before the shooting should be fired

The guys who took photos with the tourists should be fired as well

There is video of this.

The Epps stuff is chalkboard dots and strings kind of nonsense

I knooooooooooow…rite? It’s amazing that outside of Hannity Land, I can actually make it in real life. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

I don’t think so.

Why didn’t he listen to the Trump speech?

I am more interested in platform bullhorn guy and the fence remover.

There is smoke here.

I would encourage reading the entire article and the video evidence. I found it compelling in how the entrance was breeched and the swarm directed.

So many Trump supporters pleaded with these guys to not move fence and barrier…with those gone…the dupes strolled right in.

Read the Revolver report and get back to us on exactly who is being strung along.

Bring some meat to the table.

No, it is not. He was either working for them or he is not. They either had people inside or they did not.

If he wasn’t working for them, prove he was working somewhere else. If he was, there’s evidence of it.

I don’t know where this chant of “can’t prove a negative” came from. Of course you can.

1 Like

The compelling part is on purpose. They could have made compelling showing that he is a lizard. There is just no evidence other than someone saying he is a lizard and making accusations.

It not a chant of can’t prove a negative. It’s a chant of it’s silly to try to make people prove a negative. I.e he is a lizard until you prove to me that he is not.