The house select committee on Jan 6

I’m confused.

1 Like

Meadows to appear.

Guess he didn’t want to get bannoned.

Allan

Meadows handed over documents and will appear before a Dimbulbcrat House committee. The questions should be epic.

Plus 2 elephants. In case you forgot.

Allan

Looks like Clarke is going to spend the whole day pleading the 5th

That’s normal.

1 Like

Looks like someone learned a lot from the leftist in the irs who targeted conservative and old hillary, I’m waiting for all the computers and cell phones to have been destroyed. The leftist taught people how to play the game.

2 Likes

This didn’t happen… you are using an expired talking point

Not surprising. I imagine all of them will likely do that. It’s obvious they were up to their eyeballs with shenanigans.

1 Like

The 2017 IG report found that since 2004 that both Liberal and Conservative groups with certain keywords in their names were unfairly targeted.

The targeting should not have happened… but it wasn’t just conservative groups that came under unfounded scrutiny.

But keep up the victimhood

Certain key words. Like “Tea Party”, whether it appeared in a liberal or conservative group.

https://www.treasury.gov/tigta/auditreports/2017reports/201710054fr.pdf#page84

They also used keywords like “progressive”

I am not sure that he can. And I request our legal experts on this board to chime in on this.
As I understand it, a person can certainly plead the fifth so as not to incriminate themselves in a crime or as part of a chain that led to a crime.
However one can not plead the fifth if the question is not directly related to a crime. Therefore if Clarke is asked a question that does not relate to his direct involvement in the January 6th protest and he refuses to answer he could be fined to not cooperating with the committee. Likewise he can not use the fifth to cover for any other person then himself.

Yeah it looks like they are going to give him a chance to participate but that the 5th will simply lead to contempt charges. It’s a stall tactic that’s not likely to work. They’ll make him come to do it publicly though. Should be interesting. The due was thick into planning the coup. The DOJ were set to resign en masses if Trump tried to make him the AG.

Man Democrats are working hard to do establishment Republicans a giant favor. Never thought I would see anything like it lol.

Mhmm mhmm. 7 Benghazi investigations led to a Democrat sweep in 2016! Or you know not really.

If they manage to disqualify Trump from running again establishment Republicans will heave a collective sigh of relief heard round the world.

Fair enough. Though that’s not what the base wants.

Establishment republicans and more than half the country.

Allan

Plenty of people now with the same policy objectives to take his place. Republicans will continue taking the working class voters from democrats and further push them into the corporate shills they have now become.