The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

Trump is paying for his two employees in the MAL case. He was paying for a third, who immediately recanted his testimony after switching from the trump paid lawyer. So your theory has merit.

But trump seems only interested in paying for lawyers for others if those others could hurt him in court.

Which is understandable. Lawyers are expensive.

Lol Navarro a sore loser in every last way:

Peter Navarro
@RealPNavarro
"Why would White House men - prez, vp, senior aide - EVER hire a woman after watching book pimps Cassiday Hutchinson, Alyssa Farah, Stephanie Grisham, Kayleigh McEnany, Olivia Troye throw mud
@realDonaldTrump
@RudyGiuliani

Pimp ladies be giving real MAGA WOMEN bad name"

MAGA, lolol.

Oh, oh…Pelosi’s lies are being exposed by the former Chief of the DC police.

When all that’s been told is one side of the story, do you really believe you’ve heard “the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth”?

Take a look what Pelosi has done for San Fran…and now consider, that’s the example of what she’s done for this country. She’s a turd!

3 Likes

Or if his testimony is released if he did.

3 Likes

It’s amazing how often Trump ends up being generally right.

3 Likes

Right??

1 Like

So my question is, will she be indicted? The blatant corruption being exposed regarding “the swamp” and what they’ve done to portray this January 6th lie for years now, just like Russian collusion illusion…is beyond despicable. What makes it even worse is, no one will EVER be held accountable…unless…everyday Americans wake up and replace these corrupt turds with those who actually love their country MORE than money. In today’s world, is that even possible? If not…“we” and this nation…are doomed.

1 Like

The thing is that Ornato’s testimony of overhearing one side of a phone call between Mark Meadows and Mayor Bowser is contradicted by Christopher Miller who was Acting Sec of Defense, Gen. Mark Milley and Max Miller who was an advisor.

Mark Meadows never testified so we don’t know his side of the story.

What we do know however is when the violence did start and when the rioters entered the Capitol, Trump refused to call in the National Guard to help quell it and that is 100% a dereliction of duty there.

2 Likes

Only it was not the President’s duty to take over security at the Capitol Building. Indeed, Nancy Pelosi would have seen it as an invasion of Congress by the executive comparable King Charles sending troops into the Parliament.

“WASHINGTON – Once the reality of the assault on the U.S. Capitol became apparent, National Guard troops responded appropriately and with alacrity, Department of Defense officials said in a phone briefing on Jan. 7.

“Yesterday was a horrible and shameful day here in the capital, and the nation at large,” Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy said on the call. "The District of Columbia asked the Army for help, and our National Guard responded."

4 Likes

Cool story. Did Cheney lie about not having evidence?

3 Likes

Except you have this Vanity Fair article from January 22, 2021 where miller directly states that trump told him he would need 10,000 troops, AND he says “all of the approvals were in place”.

So there’s always that.

4 Likes

When the President calls his supporters to DC and they end up rioting and trashing the Capitol… whose responsibility is it to stop the riot?

He testified to Congress that he was never given the order.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/07/26/politics/chris-miller-house-select-committee/index.html

Once again, the Vanity Fair article is from Jan. 22, 2021, but the conversations took place about a week after the events of January 6th.

miller was quite clear about his personal conversation with trump about the matter. He has not made any demands for retraction that I’m aware of.

AND according to the reporting in the article, at least part of the interview was done with miller mic’d up.

But back to the other point. Why wasn’t ornato’s testimony included in the j6 committe report?? Why was it hidden??

Why doesn’t that bother you??

2 Likes

The Vanity Fair article is Miller not speaking under oath.

The Congressional testimony is.

Since he says two different things and one of them is under oath… which should we believe?

I trust his memory of events that happened a week prior, and the fact that there was no partisan committee asking him about it. And that it matches up with what others have said.

Can’t speak to his motives otherwise.

I asked you about the j6 committee burying ornato’s testimony and why doesn’t that bother you??

I’d appreciate an answer. Thanks.

3 Likes

So you reject testimony that he gave under oath and go for the story that you like.

That tracks.

2 Likes

He didn’t need an order. That’s not how any of this works.

1 Like

I don’t care about what you posted from his testimony. I have no idea what the question was. Was there further questioning?? Follow-up questions from other members?? Was he asked about his previous public comments (Vanity Fair article)??

Do you have more of his transcript, because what you posted is severely lacking in detail.

And why should i, or anyone (including you) lend any weight to what miller said in one snippet, when the committee buried testimony from others??

Why doesn’t that bother you??

Can’t stand to have anything go against the narrative?? Doesn’t fit your view?? Can’t interrupt the programming??

BAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

3 Likes

The speaker of the House and the Senate leader. The Capitol police they control. And the District of Columbia that eventually called them out.
Imagine the conspiracy theories if Trump supporters entered the Capitol and Trump used this as an excuse to call in military under his control to take charge of the Capitol building. Pelosi would be screaming coup till this day…more than she already does.

4 Likes