The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

Gee I can’t imagine why, relatively speaking.

1 Like

“Mother Earth has always given us what we need to thrive.”

Dumbasses. Where do they think fossil fuels come from?

3 Likes

There wasn’t a script or Ray Epps and his gang of Feds.

Now we know why FOX shot itself in the foot.

2 Likes

Listened to the entire podcast today.

It was incredibly interesting.

Carlson made a lot of good points on J6. His daughter was not far from where Asleep Babbitt was executed that day.

A lot of lying.

More obvious now.

They used it to circumvent bank privacy laws.

Like we have not lost enough privacy.

Distracted by Biden crimes and cocaine pratfalls.

4 Likes

Hey guess what? Peter Navarro is going to trial under criminal contempt of Congress charges for ignoring this subpoena.

In court this morning he tried to weasel out of trial by pretending that Crooked Donald had sprinkled presidential immunity upon him. Judge said “hahahahahahaha! See ya in court!” Next week.

"Judge Amit Mehta has just read a lengthy ruling in the Contempt of Congress case of former Trump advisor Peter Navarro

Navarro’s claims of privilege will NOT avert trial

He’ll face a jury next week…charged w/ snubbing House Jan 6 Cmte "

“Peter Navarro has just arrived at DC federal court for the opening of his Contempt of Congress criminal case. Nearly a year-and-a-half after defying subpoena from House Jan 6 Select Committee.”

Hope he enjoys his criminal trial. End Stage Find Out phase.

1 Like

I wonder if he and others are surprised that Trump has done noting to help bail them out.

Like what?

Well, I thought up until a couple of days ago that Trump was being stupid with not helping out a few folks with their legal bills and keeping them on his side. Then I learned that he has already blown through more than $150M. Another thing is that Navarro has claimed that he was covered by executive privilege and therefore had nothing to tell the Jan. 6th Committee. And Trump or his Lawyers have never said yea or nay on that subject. Trump might have been able to help Navarro out on that one.

Perhaps paying for their legal expenses would be considered evidence of trying to buy their testimony, i.e. paying them to lie.

2 Likes

Perhaps you are right on that one.

1 Like

Anyone caught up in Trump’s criminal ■■■■■■■■ should take note.

Crooked Donald is revving up the bus as we speak

:clown_face: :bus: :sheep:

Loser Peter Navarro lost in court today. Found guilty of 2 counts of criminal contempt of Congress for ignoring the Jan. 6 committee subpoena. Everything Crooked Donald touches…

Lock Him Up!

For a guy with a Harvard PhD, he seemed pretty ignorant of the law during the interviews I saw him in.

1 Like

As they say, the more you know, the more you know that you don’t know. :wink:

You were the hero on J6, Steve. You were the guy who had the strategy to go up to Capitol Hill. Pence was the quarterback. We had 100 people working on the team who were going to make sure we remanded the results back to the battleground states.

Navarro made some bad choices.

1 Like

The truth is getting out.

It is just taking way too long.

1 Like

Lara Logan and truth… two things that don’t really go together.

The lady is too toxic for Newsmax… why should we listen to her?