The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

I was just saying that IMHO Trump is better on stage than DeSantis.
Believe me I could not understand why he was winning primaries after being on stage with some pretty heavy hitters. Especially John Kasich.

Personally, I was never impressed with Trumpā€™s debate performances. But what do I know. Every time I thought he blew it and was toast, he moved on unscathed. I donā€™t know about DeSantis ā€¦ I have never heard him debate.

1 Like

I watched him debate Charlie Crist. And IMHO Crist was really good. But lost the election anyway.
And I agree with you about Trump. I really thought it was over when the Access Hollywood tape came out.
But still, so many people do not realize how thin a margin Trump won by in 2016. And that the three states he won by less than 1% was exactly where the Biden campaign put their time and money in.
They knew that flipping those three states would give Biden the win. And they were correct.

Kevin McCarthy released all of the January 6th footage to Tucker Carlson last week. Itā€™s being reviewed and this conspiracist believes ā€œwe the peopleā€ have been lied to. I think thereā€™s a lot more involved here and in my humble opinion, the huge missing link is the FBIā€™s involvement and the lies issued by the Democrat commission with two Rs that have already been booted by their constituents. Well here we go and theyā€™re now starting to be released. This is an independent journalist named Benny Johnson who does a pretty good job of not making the article about his opinion but more about the neutral news regarding all of this.

3 Likes

ha yes, if there is anything that Benny Johnson from Turning Point USA isā€¦ itā€™s neutral.

ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

If you canā€™t trust Turning Point USA and Tucker ā€œI knowingly let Election Fraud Lies spread on my program because I was worried about ratingsā€ Carlson to be neutral and objective, who can you trust?

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the ticket. When looking for neutral, do it in a biased way. :sunglasses: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

yes, thatā€™s exactly what you did. TPUSA is not neutral, you have branded their bias as neutral because it aligns with your beliefs.

1 Like

He has to enter the race first. I donā€™t think he will this time around with Trump running and polling higher. I hope DeSantis stays right where he is. We like what heā€™s doing here in Florida. Besides, why should he put his family and himself through the Trump meat grinder?

1 Like

Watch.

Disaligning from your beliefs is enough to make it neutral.

The unedited video perhaps?

Yeah where did McCarthy release that again?

He didnā€™t release it, he gave his show access. And he will only be able to air it after it has been vetted for security.

hardly.

Definitely

Who cares. Itā€™s the source that matters.

that would make any media that you donā€™t align with ā€œneutral.ā€ thatā€™s not was neutral means.

Itā€™s the source that mattersā€¦if the source is released without spin.

No ā€¦ The unedited video speaks for itself.