The house select committee on Jan 6 Pt 2

What makes it less?

The new Dem leader us just as big of a liar as the recent leader.

What a shock! :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Speaking of lies and examples of unethical behavior, the Washington Post is reporting that 1,900 people apparently many of which are on record being pro-Trump having their personal information “inadvertently” released into the public domain this week. The real story is how the outgoing Jan 6th House Select Committee members all apparently have their DNA over this incident.

Excerpt :

“Those whose Social Security information was made public include South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem (R) and her family, Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R), South Carolina Gov. Henry McMaster (R), former Health and Human Services Secretary Alex Azar, and former Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson”.

Also heard Kayleigh McEnany on Mark Levin yesterday affirming she herself received a text message this week on her personal cell phone calling her the “C-word” and including her social security number (correctly).

This incident seems beyond the pale and them some. Benny Thompson would not affirm or deny. Adam Kinzinger seemingly acknowledged the incident as unfortunate.

Others; please chime in with your thoughts?

https://1010wcsi.com/fox-politics/jan-6-committee-releases-social-security-numbers-of-trump-officials-and-allies-report/

3 Likes

I suspect that meme is close to the truth.

3 Likes

They should face some charges over that. Releasing folks SS numbers (by this hateful/spiteful committee) opens them up to identity theft.

3 Likes

I saw this and since there is no legal remedy then turn about is fair play.

1 Like

They should.

They won’t…so Congress has another hearing and 1900 prominent and involved dems get their data released.

3 Likes

Yet another example of how the left often operates in Washington DC against conservatives. Why so very little is reported on this latest “mishap” illustrates the importance of this very forum. The apparent abuses of power by members of the Democrat Party are plentiful and not isolated to this house select committee (thread topic).

2 Likes

No need for “turn about “. Simply find out who’s responsible and prosecute them. Once convicted, then announce more prosecutions and prison time is coming.

You’re not going to convict dems of anything in DC unfortunately. 97 percent vote dem.

2 Likes

Why does it have to be DC?
Kristi Noem lives in S Dakota. Katie McEnany lives in Florida and NY.
These turds don’t require prosecution in DC. There are federal courts everywhere.

Reminds me of the use of the IRS to target Conservatives and Conservative groups under the Obama Administration.

1 Like

Of course you do. You guys are so easy to manipulate and i don’t mean the posters but the rioters. Strong independent free thinkers succumbing to getting egged on by one guy.

Much like the so called investigation of seeking to uncover the rogue employee at the Supreme Court responsible for leaking to the press the abortion ruling prematurely is to date coming up empty, I imagine Bennie Thompson is not losing any sleep worrying about legal action from whomever and wherever. And sadly even if some deranged person pursues an assassination attempt on the life of a person who had personal info released here. After all, we heard crickets by the POTUS after the life of a conservative SCOTUS justice was threatened…

1 Like

Manipulation is a double-edged blade.

Prosecute them for what?

They will lose regardless of what happens, the educational system has finally taken hold on a majority of Americans. I like someone like Desantis but i don’t see a republican being elected as president for a very very long time, The Dems will have to turn this country into a 3rd world one before anyone does anything.

DeSantis will be elected in 2024.

2 Likes

The one thing I have noticed about DeSantis is that he is weak in debates. IMHO if he gets on stage with Trump he will get his hat handed to him.
And it sure would be interesting to see a estimation of how many Republican voters were lost to Covid-19.
It might be significant.

That implies that Trump is a good debater … he’s not