The Hoplophobe Strategy

As i said go for it. :sunglasses:

That guy left office 2 and a half years ago.

Sadly, Donald Trump has potentially done more to damage gun rights in this country than any Democrat has.

What the ■■■■ does President Trump have to do with this topic?

Exercise a modicum of self control.

You want to discuss gun rights, the second amendment, and the Supreme Court but not utter the name of the president of the United States? lol

“What the ■■■■ does President Obama have to do with this topic?”

You forgot that^ in your previous post.

Obama did more to generate gun and ammo sales than any president in history.

His railing about guns following every shooting kept sales high.

Some of the guys i worked around would buy out certain types ammo every time Wal Mart restocked just in case he outlawed ammo which he hinted at.

The chosen one from your party setting the dictatorial table for your guns to be taken in a “national emergency” yet his accomplices eat it up.

Where did I mention Obama?

“I like taking the guns early, like in this crazy man’s case that just took place in Florida … to go to court would have taken a long time,” Trump said at a meeting with lawmakers on school safety and gun violence.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,” Trump said.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/376097-trump-take-the-guns-first-go-through-due-process-second

Little testy this morning? :thinking:

I guess when you complained about me bringing up Trump you hadn’t noticed that Obama’s name had already been invoked in this thread. We can talk about Obama but not Trump?

“lol” = “laugh out loud”

You’re welcome.

That’s pathetic. COME ON!

Only from crazies and certain suspects. Obama clearly wanted them all though he never quite dared to try and get them.

Nice try though. :rofl:

Might want to rush out to buy ammo from Walmart before it’s too late…

Where?

There.

There’s plenty of places to buy ammo plus many are well stocked from buying during the Obama years. :+1::sunglasses:

TRUMP!