The Head of the Snake is Hillary

You forgot adding $1.3trillion to the debt this year

You have to spend money to make money. I thought libs knew that. Next year we’ll have a surplus.

Should I tally you as another trump supporter that doesnt care about the deficit?

“Next year we’ll have a surplus”…that’s when the pigs are flying, right?

1 Like

I believe in Trump. The deficit will be eliminated by the end of his term(s). It might take 6 years.

But he just doubled it in 2 years

I bet you don’t like that.

:rofl:

I dont, especially at full employment. At least Obama and Clinton massively cut the deficits they inherited

He wants to make sure you’re paying attention. NOW he’s going to get to work making good on this promise, and when the debt is gone he’ll look all the more magnificent when it happens.

The Tea Partiers know this, which is why they aren’t currently invading DC to protest. It’s eleventy-dimensional, bro.

1 Like

Dayum…eleventy?

Right between tennifer and twelventy.

3 Likes

Someone cleaned their humiliation and hit the continue button. lol

2 Likes

Hillary’s days are numbered!!

What number are we on now? I’ve lost track of all the q promises.

Well… she is 71 and the average mortality age for women is around 81 so her numbered days are probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 3,560.

Still pretty good.

1 Like

She will not get away with what she did!

1 Like

IMO it looks like she was selling American secrets through her Foundation using her server!

But where’s the big conviction? Cons have been prattling about it for years. I mean there is so much build up but I need the payoff. When is she going down?

Why is Donnie letting her walk around free?

Because he’s weak, impotent, feckless.

A civil war without sides?