The Great Hoax Is Causing Dain Bramage šŸ¤£

Thatā€™s OK, we have at least 5,000 years to prepare organic amendments for the heavy clay thatā€™s soon to be top soil. :wink:

Can you imagine being dumb enough to buy that?

2 Likes

Not just once either. Every, single, time. :thinking:

2 Likes

Itā€™s almost like they knew very well but werenā€™t allowed or agreed not to.

1 Like

I remember as a kid Leonard Nimoy and other paid shills in the media scaring us with tales of an impending Ice Age.

1 Like
1 Like

First the businesses get a social credit score, then itā€™s our turn.

3 Likes

Of course, this is a necessary price that businesses ā€” and consumers ā€” will have to pay now for the good of the planet long-term.

Immiseration

3 Likes

White colonizers deserve it.

1 Like

The elites own the oil companies as well as the media companies that push the climate hysteria. They control both sides.

Iā€™m way more concerned about mine having to live as serfs in a new feudalism because we gave up our liberty as a response to fear programming.

2 Likes

One cannot make up a more absurd statement.

Sea turtles have adapted to changing conditions for millions of years.

2 Likes

Well to be fair, rate of change matters. But they must have withstood some really fast ones, faster than now during that time frame.

From https://www.climate.gov/news-features/climate-qa/whats-hottest-earths-ever-been

They evolved 250 million years ago, look pretty heat and rapid change resistant to me.

2 Likes

If species die out, Iā€™m excited for the new earth, populated by evolved species that were previously limited by predators. Blessed are the meekā€¦

Above a certain temperature sea turtles are born female. The male population is declining at a rapid rate.

In Florida, in the last decade, 7 years of hatchlings were around 100% female, the 3 years that saw males, the rate was around 20% for them.

In Australia, they found 99% of their turtles in 2018 were born female.

What do you think will happen if it gets too hot, we only have females being born, and the last of the males die off?

Yet somehow they have survived far warmer climate in the past, look at the chart again. Seems to me, more females is a good strategy to increase population, not shrink it. You only need one rooster. The bulk, by a wide margin, of their span was much warmer than now.

Rapid change 250M years ago? The graph shows that temperature swing took 20 million years. How is that ā€œrapidā€ change relevant to today?

No, look around 90 and 55 million.