The Great Hoax Is Causing Dain Bramage šŸ¤£

Is there anyone that works in the Jā€™Biden administration capable of doing the job they are supposed to do?

1 Like

They tick all the boxes. Thatā€™s all thatā€™s needed.

1 Like

Outstanding!

1 Like

Thats what happens when you have a high percentage of Congress and the Senate along with most of the current Administration who have never served.

I donā€™t agree. Itā€™s what happens when you choose people based on identity group rather than general intelligence.

You donā€™t need to have been a tank commander to have critical thinking ability and common sense.

I agree that you dont need to personally be a tank commander. But, One should have a first hand view of the Military Industrial Complex for all itā€™s strengths and weaknesses. When they arenā€™t even teaching civics and government in college, do you think they are teaching the importance of a strong military? They are teaching the opposite.

I guarantee that when the next 9/11 happens, these same pols will be asking how it happened. Just like the ones now have no understanding why crime got so bad when the voted to defund the police.

1 Like

We may as well just build a fusion powered star ship capable of warp 9.96, equipped with the latest and greatest food replicators and holodecks.

5 Likes

Equip the troops with tazers only.

All in or all done.

Give them feather boas with electric lights

1 Like

Most of these people have never lived in the real world. Theyā€™ve been in protected, controlled environments since childhood. This bs will eventually come crashing down and the woke bunch wonā€™t like what takes over, if history is an indicator.

2 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but if you think weā€™re closer to nuclear war now than we were during the Cuban Missile Crisis Iā€™m not sure you fully understand your history.

Well,yes. Kruschev never felt Russia was threatened by removing missiles from Cuba. Putin sees Moscow within reach of the war with Ukraineā€¦and his own life and freedom on the line as well.
You will also note I was talking about the seventies and eighties which precluded that instance.

P.s. I had erased this just because I didnā€™t realize how old a thread I was responding to.

She probably also wants them to replace the reactive armor with solar panels so the tank can recharge overnight while the crew is sleeping. :smirk:

2 Likes

From 1947, when it was established, through 2019, the Doomsday Clock was never closer to midnight than two minutes. Through the '60s, which included the Cuban Missile Crisis, it was 7 to 12 minutes. Today it is 90 seconds.

3 Likes

Good luck.

What a pipe dream if I ever saw one. I just wouldnā€™t sell trucks in California, or run trucks into CA. Shipping can be diverted to the Gulf Coast and Southern Atlantic region. The denizens of California can pay more for everything.

2 Likes

As I read it, the law only applies to sale of transport vehicles. I donā€™t see anything prohibiting diesels from operating in California. Or did I miss something?

Those trucks will have no range, why would a trucking firm even have a terminal there. And you know the next step will be to outlaw their operation in California.

Perhaps. What does Federal law say about interfering with Interstate Commerce?

They arenā€™t saying anything about banning the transition of any goods themselves through the state., Just the types of vehicles that can be sold, then later operated, within the state.