The GOP Should Be SCARED (If Biden Pulls This Off)

I have it.

Agree with this…

Show me data that White Men are underrepresented?

Fascinating. Gender trumps the common humanity you share with Justice Barrett?

Also by calling attention to it, criticizing it every time it happens or potentially happens.

By demanding retraining in diversity & inclusion for those amplifying the anti-white matriarchy.

1 Like

Non starter. Gaps are still to large. In order to correct race based oppression you must implement race based policies to reverse it.

This has been true since Emancipation

“Common humanity”? As a white woman, she has no clue of my struggle. My story.

Equity :fist:t4:

My time is here.

In the example of New Mexico.

Each party put up their candidates who were chosen in a primary. Women won all of the Primaries from both parties. We can assume that at least two or three white men voted for the Republican Women… one of whom who won the seat.

So this is seen as a “symptom” of the “War on White Men”

Bonkers.

I love this post. A justification of racism.

4 Likes

In New Mexico? Already did. Don’t really have the time or inclination to go over the data for every liberal municipality. Even if you think it’s not true though, you at the very least have a perception problem and I can tell you as a white guy, who knows a lot of other white guys, lots of us are feeling hostility directed at us from the left. What was Bidens criteria for choosing a VP again? Where there any stated gender and racial parameters? Were white guys in the running?

1 Like

It doesn’t matter how it happened. It’s wrong and must be corrected. Even if it requires race / gender based policy.

Is that what the left says about republican white male dominated senate and house seats? Just a coincidence? Please.

She has no clue because she has never heard about white men growing up in America?

Is it that her vagina makes her biologically incapable?

Yes.

1961 is my 1619.

You have a clue because you “heard” about black women growing up in America?

Have to assume women are no better at understanding men than we are at understanding them. And I have certainly heard you can’t understand just about every other group on the planet unless you are one of them.

1 Like

Trump floated citizenship for DACA kids, half a trillion dollars just for black communities, and used an executive order to create $400 in additional weekly unemployment welfare. He is the only Republican politician in the universe who could do this and receive applause from GOP voters.

He could only do it because he is a clown who wasn’t expected to adhere to the standards of Republican ideology. Talks of amnesty will torpedo enthusiasm for any other GOP politician. Trump cannot be replaced.

Thank you for explaning.

Sorry, I refuse to pay for the sins of my fathers. Someone mentioned that in the founding of the country as being off the table if I remember correctly.

1 Like