The GOP is a Party of Idiots

I understand but a lot happened since then…including the strong endorsement of Mike Lindell. Trump didn’t want to alienate any of them.

Mike Lindell Has $50M Net Worth, Donated Millions to Trump’s Campaign

You’re missing the point. McDaniel is a Trumpet and a loser.

Lindell is a joke. And a loser.

The other one is Trump’s lawyer, but at least she’s not a loser yet.

Personally…I despise career politicians who have made millions corruptly serving in office but that’s the way it’s been now for decades and decades. Trump is going a different direction and invigorating a whole new grass roots group that’s been mostly silent. They’re made up of common folk, lacking the polish that’s often been representative of those involved in politics. Personally…I like it. This government needs to be returned to “we the people” and to distance themselves from what’s been happening in politics that has motivated it to be corrupt. If I were king, I’d have replaced McDaniel with the lawyer but…I do think it’s going in the right direction.

1 Like

No he isn’t. That’s also the point.

Before I answer, I will modify my assessment, from lackluster, bad catastrophic to bad, bad, catastrophic. I haven’t previously paid much attention to Mrs. McDaniel. Upon consideration, she is not good, so it was probably a giant ■■■■■■ vs turd sandwich choice between McDaniel and Dhillon.

Both are bad for the same reason and that is pushing the “Trump won” narrative and in Dhillon’s case, actually litigating to that effect.

All in all, I would have voted for “none of the above.”

I was rooting forc the pillow mogul, myself

1 Like

I must say , I have trouble taking any lawyer seriously who blacklists another lawyer, who prosecutes a cause through legitimate legal channels, simply because they don 't like the cause being defended.

None of the above was not an option.

Then you aren’t paying attention to our southern border.

The GOP is a legitimate political party.

2 Likes

My Pillow guy ? :rofl: :rofl:

I remember some brouhaha about Obama’s lapel pin …

1 Like

■■■? Why would you wear that?

To troll.

Trolling those constitutional rights.

2 Likes

No. Just trolling. There’s no greater cause or virtue here.

Yes there is, second amendment, maybe not important to you but it is to others.

from https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2023/02/02/gop-rep-andrew-clyde-shares-ar-15-lapel-pins-with-republican-colleagues-democrats-and-gun-control-karens-lose-their-minds-n697713

I’m Congressman Andrew Clyde from Georgia’s 9th District. I hear that this little pin I’ve been giving out on the House Floor has been triggering some of my Democrat colleagues. Well, I give it out to remind people of the Second Amendment of the Constitution and how important it is in preserving our liberties. If I missed you on the House floor, please stop by my office in Cannon, I have plenty more to give out.

4 Likes

Trolling. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Like I said, some people still care about the constitution and the rights it guarantees.

4 Likes

He says right in his statement that he enjoys triggering the libs…

a pleasant side effect.