The GOP is a Party of Idiots

Re-elected the loser…

They deserve Trump and they deserve to lose.

6 Likes

Ronna McDaniel…

almost a happy meal

5 Likes

Who’s your choice?

McDaniel was the best of one lackluster choice (McDaniel), one bad choice (Dhillon) and one absolutely catastrophic choice (Lindell).

What did you see as bad in Dhillon?

I hope you weren’t looking for an argument.

2 Likes

This is the woman who granted monetary support of the RNC to all of Trump’s campaign legal actions regarding the “stolen” election. And she backed the plan to inject alternate state EC delegates. And as far as I can tell she believes that Trump controls the party and is all in on Trump. Good. She should stay and waste any chance of putting the Republican party back together.

Do you think Dhillon’s proposed predcfiption for the GOP srarting to win elections was better or worse tjan the failed strategies of the encumbdnt?

The other one.

The establishment still remains in control of Washington DC and the unified party of corruption.

1 Like

Well there were two other ones, but I’m guessing you don’t mean Mike Lindell.

Come on man!

Trump was for the same old one.

1 Like

Trump supported McDaniel.

I was wondering about that. Isn’t Dhillon one of Trump’s lawyers? I’m surprised he didn’t support him.

She is. Which may explain why he didn’t. There can’t be many left.

Good point.

1 Like

Trump had stayed neutral in the race, saying the candidates would have to fight it out among themselves.

Look back.

Looking back, there were three individuals all running for this position, including Mr. My Pillow…Mike Lindell. The smartest position Trump needed to take was a neutral one, so that who ever did win, he did not alienate them and could move forward politically. That appears to be what happened. If you have some source to indicate otherwise, please post it but my search resulted in this conclusion.

Look back to 2016. McDaniel is a Trump MAGA zombie.

And a loser.