The GOP In Arizona Is Trying To Go Off The Rails

Anyone with two or three brain cells hates democracy. It’s a tyranny of the majority.

Are wanting to know why I want a Pennsylvania audit? Let me know as soon as possible will ya?

As soon as you let us know why you believe we have such bad short term memories we’ve forgotten the discussions we have had with you on Pennsylvania already.

I didn’t ask you. So there’s that. So everybody knows? Cool. Then maybe they will stop grilling on election audits now?

Yes everybody knows why your mind went to Pennsylvania and not North Carolina.

Only one that’s not admitting it is you.

:sunglasses:

It’s glaringly obvious

Wait. Why is your short term memory so bad that you don’t remember when I fully ADMITTED and explained why I want Pennsylvania audited? I don’t freaking deny it at all. You just forgot. Have you tried Prevagen? Maybe you should.

:joy:

And it’s telling that those questions don’t extend to states like North Carolina

We are speaking about Presidential elections. Would you like state legislators to have the power to veto their electors?

The Dominion machines weren’t used in Allegheny County (Pittsburgh), where Biden improved over Clinton. Trump won 12 out of the 14 Pennsylvania counties that used those Dominion machines.

1 Like

Don’t worry. The conspiracy theory can adjust as needed. Watch.

2 Likes

They have the power to select them already.

Independent observers/supervisors would be a better option.

It would only make sense for Biden supporters to ask about NC.
They don’t, because they actually believe in our democratic republic.

Trying?

No one is advocating pure democracy.

We do use the democratic process to elect our representatives.

Ah so you are admitting it’s for purely partisan reasons in defense of The Narrative now?

Good to know.

:sunglasses:

NO-the Arizona Senate envisions a different audit scope.

Namely one with all in-person and mail in paper ballots taken out of storage (22 months retention requirement) and compared to certified count for Maricopa County.

Imagine how such an audit could either open Pandora box across the country vs putting to bed the ballot stuffing concern there and everywhere else too?

1 Like

Why do (c)you guys keep complaining about things that are already happening? The Senate is also conducting an additional audit.

So now in addition to multiple recounts we’ll have multiple audits and its still not going to be good enough when they both turn up nothing.

Senate President Karen Fann, R-Prescott, announced Friday that the state Senate “has hired an independent, qualified, forensic auditing firm to analyze 2020 election results in Maricopa County.”

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/arizona/articles/2021-01-29/arizona-senate-hires-auditor-to-review-county-election

Over the line.